Who has bought a Used Mk2 Fabia vRS with the most previous registered keepers.

Just out of curiosity since there seems to be a fair few number of members that have recently bought 2010-2011 

vRS.

So who has one of any year from 2010 on that has like 3 previous keeper or even more?

Who has bought one with lots of previous registered keepers?

george

1. Parks of Hamilton (was told it was pre-registered but might have been a demo for all I know - I bought the car from Parks).

2. Bloke from Stonehouse (Lanarkshire, not Gloucestershire) - Parks told me he'd traded it back into them for something bigger due to an addition to the family.

3. Me - bought when it was a year old - had the car over four years.

Edited by Brian69

A common story for the first demonstrators in 2010, when i looked into a few of them it turned out that many 2nd registered keepers had returned them because they rejected them when the MPG was nowhere as they were lead to believe and the oil consumption was far out the other way.

Funny how many of those are still doing just fine as they get towards being 6 years old.

• Like 1

Yes, I did take 'pre-registered' and 'addition to the family' with a shovel full of Saxa (even at the time).

That mine is loaded with goodies - cruise, full climate control, Bluetooth and parking sensors - points more towards ex-demo than pre-registered. Mind you, my Lupo GTi was an ex-demo and was stripped to the basic spec - didn't even have a CD player despite it being registered in 2005 (I bought it when it was a few months old).

Edited by Brian69
  • Like 1