Wind deflectors Mk2 FL

Hi looking for a set of wind deflectors for my Octy MK2 FL. Not sure of the brand or best place to purchase in terms of quality over price.

Any advice appreciated, thanks.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360837679017?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thanks for that, have a little wind noise already so I'll drive at 69mph

to avoid any more noise. Cheers

• Like 1

Heko here too. Recommend.

I have too much road noise to worry about wind noise. Differing road surfaces make a huge difference.

I think it makes more sense to call them rain deflectors rather than wind deflectors, as they allows you to leave the windows open a bit to get rid of (or prevent)condensation, especially as Skoda's seem to have weak climate control components.

I had team heko on the Fabia. Fitted really well. Bought some for my fl vrs estate and the road noise was quite intrusive and for some reason the rear ones managed to let water in at the top of the Windows. Going to refit them again over the weekend but I think I might just end up leaving them off. Which is a shame as the car looks loads better with them on

I had team heko on the Fabia. Fitted really well. Bought some for my fl vrs estate and the road noise was quite intrusive and for some reason the rear ones managed to let water in at the top of the Windows. Going to refit them again over the weekend but I think I might just end up leaving them off. Which is a shame as the car looks loads better with them on

No similar problems on my estate, fronts and rears fitted, using metal clips supplied.

Quick question. How are they fitted?

They almost hold themselves in, especially the fronts, but you get metal spring clips supplied with them and you push the clips into the window seal recess at the top and then just push the rain (Lol) deflectors into the clips. Closing the windows should firmly sit the clips into the seals, and the deflectors into the clips.

I have only had to adjust my rears slightly once in a few years of fitting. Generally no issues, and do not really find wind noise that much more noticeable.

Pretty easy.

Edited by Tilt