Hardcore's vRS OEM+

Hardcore

Thanks man.

I used 2.5" H1 projectors i got off ebay. It changes the bulb from H7 to H1. Only about £18 something.
HID kit i used was a fair bit more expensive than most of the others on eBay. HIDS4U or something and for 35W 5000K H1 i think i paid around £70. Was worried with a cheap kit i'd fit it all then it would fail.

Along with replacing the standard plastic top boost pipe with a hard pipe i want to remove the ASZ EGR delete kit and fit the proper BLT delete kit so that i can refit the anti shudder valve as well.

This had only done around 30k miles when it was removed...

LRM_EXPORT_20161104_033649_zpsz6gwey78.j

Cleaned it up as best as i could

LRM_EXPORT_20161104_034041_zps5cqqikte.j

Thanks man.

I used 2.5" H1 projectors i got off ebay. It changes the bulb from H7 to H1. Only about £18 something.

HID kit i used was a fair bit more expensive than most of the others on eBay. HIDS4U or something and for 35W 5000K H1 i think i paid around £70. Was worried with a cheap kit i'd fit it all then it would fail.ah

ahh cheers for the info on the hid's the kit! im going for are about £55 also do you know if the ASV still fit with the forge egr delete?

I've never seen the Forge EGR delete before. I'm running an Allard just now on my BLT engine but it was designed for ASZ. The kit i bought recently means i can fit the proper EGR delete for the BLT engine and retain the anti shudder valve

I wasn't happy after i took the picture of the "clean" ASV above so had another go at it and much better now

LRM_EXPORT_20161104_040341_zpswagxpptq.j

Have you ordered that EGR delete kit already? That's like the one already fitted to my engine. Same design.

This Fabia came with the 312's on the front already when i bought it but before this i had a Ibiza FR PD130 and i changed those brakes to the 312mm. To be honest with normal driving and harsh braking at lowish speeds they were around the same, but slowing down from silly speed they make a big difference.

Few things done now and back together.

Anti shudder valve refitted. No more shaky engine when turning it off and no more EML light either.
Remainder of the original plastic boost pipe replaced with Silicone and stainless piping.
16" Gloss black original Fabia vRS wheels fitted whilst the 17" Spiders get refurbished

Will get some pictures put up tomorrow. Good new is the HID kit i fitted has no glare at all when facing it, it's brighter and whiter than the original Halogens and the beam pattern is perfect but will get it checked at a garage to be 100%

Pictures shortly.

Anti shudder valve refitted along with solid boost pipes. 

LRM_EXPORT_20161113_161819_zpsgofpkysw.j

LRM_EXPORT_20161113_161749_zpsb2lfoida.j

Pipercross panel filter fitted

LRM_EXPORT_20161113_162505_zpsl6y3grxk.j

Projectors fitted and finished. Could be doing with a polish shortly.

LRM_EXPORT_20161113_161903_zpsdlusrpqn.j

16" Spiders back on with new tyres whilst the 17" ones get repaired and repainted with new tyres.

LRM_EXPORT_20161113_161944_zps01r30okm.j

LRM_EXPORT_20161113_162037_zps5oexmri8.j

Side lights in the headlights with Osram 6000k Cool White LEDs

LRM_EXPORT_20161113_162540_zpsrhrppayj.j

Dipped beam in the headlights with HIDS4U 5000K 35W H1 kit

LRM_EXPORT_20161113_162427_zpsegltg54l.j

• 7 months later...

Few things been happening recently.
New rear calipers fitted
New rear Brembo grooved discs fitted
New rear Brembo OEM pads fitted
New rear OEM handbrake cables fitted
New caliper springs fitted
Painted Skoda green

55W HID ballasts fitted and headlights polished again
Full car clayed, polished then waxed
Comes up ok for it's age and miles and from a distance

Fabia%20Front_zpsntsu3fd3.jpg

Fabia%20Rear_zpsykbvh48w.jpg

I decided this year to do the service myself.
Bought MANN parts

Oil filter
Diesel fuel filter
Pollen filter
And Quantum long life oil (5/40)

Then disaster struck.
Doing the diesel fuel filter i noticed the last garage had lost the clib and bent all the fuel filter housing around the pipe to hold it in place.
And when removing the sump plug, some alloy threads came out with it....and of course it wouldn't tighten back up

So new clip bought and put in properly.
New sump bought and replaced 

LRM_EXPORT_20170624_132057_zpsuwkxtoqu.j

LRM_EXPORT_20170624_132010_zpsmpcpvqpx.j

LRM_EXPORT_20170624_131932_zps2iy4jktp.j