Breaking Silver MK1 Octavia TDi VRS parts, Hybrid Turbo & More....

sebring

hi mate, what color is the headliner?  And in what condition?  Has it fallen or anything?

I think its beige or light grey - cant remember exactly - no sagging though - £30 collected

I think its beige or light grey - cant remember exactly - no sagging though - £30 collected

Any of the two colors will do as long as it is not the black one from the vrs. Please have a look and let me know for peace of mind. I ll come and collect it probably in the weekend if I have fixed the starter motor issue I am having.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Any of the two colors will do as long as it is not the black one from the vrs. Please have a look and let me know for peace of mind. I ll come and collect it probably in the weekend if I have fixed the starter motor issue I am having.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

its definatly not black - do you want the sunroof section too?

• 2 weeks later...

what condition is the interior?

Pics are on the first post

Hi there do you have the power steering pipe from the pump to the rack?

I am also looking for rear passenger side window regulator.

thanks

Peter

£15 each + £7 post

Apologies to those who have ordered parts and not recieved - i have finished moving now, and will crack on with getting the parts out this week.

Pics are on the first post

£15 each + £7 post

Apologies to those who have ordered parts and not recieved - i have finished moving now, and will crack on with getting the parts out this week.

Dont worry about it I've been keeping busy enough with the car.

Hi mate can you confirm if you have the power steering pipe from the pump to the rack and if so how much? YOU POST SAID 315 each with 7 posyage but there is only one of these pipes, where you referring to the regulators?

many thanks

Pete

Do you have the door lock modules by any chance? I'll take all 4 if they are in perfect working order, as in they lock pins don't bounce when you lock the car.

Hi mate can you confirm if you have the power steering pipe from the pump to the rack and if so how much? YOU POST SAID 315 each with 7 posyage but there is only one of these pipes, where you referring to the regulators?

many thanks

Pete

Hi Pete

I meant £15 per item - so £37 in total posted - sorry for the confusion.

Do you have the door lock modules by any chance? I'll take all 4 if they are in perfect working order, as in they lock pins don't bounce when you lock the car.

£30 + £7 post for the set

What condition is the bonnet in and how much please if it is available?

Couple of stonechips from a car thats done 180k miles - but otherwise good - £40 complete with grill collected with yours in exchange (to keep the engine bay covered)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, Sebring.

Just a quick note to check whether the sale of parts from your mk1 Octavia is still "live".  If it is, could you let me know whether the front bumper is still available ? I have a mk1 L&K Octavia, so I'm guessing the front bumpers are identical on both cars.  I'm also after the securing hook for the driver's side sunvisor (this is the small bracket that the free end of the sunvisor clips into to secure it).

I live in Farnham, so collection from Heathrow wouldn't be a problem.

Many thanks.

John

Hi john - I still have the bumper and it is available - there is a crack on the underside but with a bit of cable ties isn't visible unless you look at it on a ramp underneath - £25 ok?

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

That sounds very reasonable to me.  I have to say I was hoping to find one that was intact, but it sounds like your crack is a lot less visible than mine (not a euphemism !), so I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue.

I was going to send a note to a couple of the other guys on here who are breaking mk1 Octys as well, so at the risk of sounding picky, do you mind if I hang on until I hear back from them before making a decision ?  I'll drop you a line back as soon as I can to let you know either way.

I'm rather keen on your steering wheel as well, so it looks like we might be able to "do some business" anyway !  By the way, are you selling that double-DIN stereo that's in one of your pics ?

Catch up soon.

All the best,

John

ps do you still have the sunvisor hook thingie on yours ?

Have you got....

The ashtray for the centre console and the outer windscreen rubber trim and joiner for the ns - 11 & 15 on the pic? I am down to Aldershot tomorrow, so could make a diversion to pick them up

post-142407-0-00913700-1461838238_thumb.jpg