LED DRL's, enable tail lights ? or Enable DRL's in conjunction with dipped ?

http://www.caristaapp.com/customizations/?car=skoda_rapid_2012

It doesnt show exactly what you asked - However by changing the Instrument cluster region, it also matches the external lights to the laws of that country so there may be a setup that you like.

Having changed the instrument cluster region, you will probably have to change the language back to English and some of the units back to Imperial rather than metric, but it takes only about 10 seconds to do each.

VCDS / VAGCOM probably has more options (it should at $300 instead of the $25 for Carista)

Edited by camelspyyder

I'm pretty certain that all of those tweaks the Carista app,  are already available on the "infotainment"  unit in the MY16 Spaceback. I call it infotainment as I don't know it's proper name.

As far as I'm aware, DRL do not work in conjunction with other lights. Turning on sidelights, beams or fogs would turn the DRL off. 

• Like 1

in my MY2014 it was under byte 12 / bit 0 (if you'll be using VCDS, should be similar byte)

My MY15 has tail lights enabled with DRLs on. 

Done by same coding as above. 

• 2 weeks later...

in my MY2014 it was under byte 12 / bit 0 (if you'll be using VCDS, should be similar byte)

WY4MA9O.jpg

Need to find someone who has the software, would be good to have the DRLs on regardless of other lights.