Rapid spaceback monte carlo 1.6 tdi 115ps

Hello everybody,

Wanted to share some pictures of the ride.

Needed a new car after my polo had gearbox issues, the rapid was ready to pick up, with almost all optionals. Love at first sight.

147a0ce9155cf4f337f8687d237a0b54.jpg

811069565d2c375b9f6ece00329c394f.jpg

d2f9205313840b70aece1a83b39dfcfc.jpg

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Nice! Liking the black & white combo.

I believe it's similar to what you guys have as se sport, but with the addition of black front splitter, sideskirts and (fake) extractor on the back

Really nice !! I read about these MC cars for the European market , really nice and you did well to get one high spec'ed as I think from what I was looking they require a lot of options from the base spec.

Really nice looking car, but you need to have a word with the dealership - some joker has nailed your steering wheel on the wrong side :)

But seriously - good looking car. Particularly like the seats.

Really nice looking car, but you need to have a word with the dealership - some joker has nailed your steering wheel on the wrong side :)

• Like 1

Also the instruments have been tampered with, they speak kilometers and liters....

The seats have been a pivotal moment in the purchase: loved them but was sure the girlfriend would have said no. First thing she said about the car was "nice seats" instead. So it was decided

Edited by Vtronic

Really nice !! I read about these MC cars for the European market , really nice and you did well to get one high spec'ed as I think from what I was looking they require a lot of options from the base spec.

Well, the monte carlo package carries xenon headlights w/o washing nozzles, led dlrs, darker tail lights, those cool seats, amundsen nav, sport steering wheel with red stitching and phone vocal controls, cruise control, auto lights and wipers, arm rest front and rear, auto dimming rearview mirror, carbon look insert in the dash.

The savio rims in 17" were already on the car, courtesy of the dealer. Had to buy black alloys in 15" for winter tires, to keep the looks.

• Like 1

Love the coour combo looks just like mine :) The flat bottom wheel adds to the interior as well. Nice spec with the extras over the UK SE Sport!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Yeah, they are pretty similar. Yours is moon white or magnolia white? Can't tell from the pictures

I believe it's similar to what you guys have as se sport, but with the addition of black front splitter, sideskirts and (fake) extractor on the back

Only two variations here, either no badge (same as previous Ambition trim level) or Monte Carlo, and two petrol engine types, 1.2 81TSI if manual and1.4 92TSI if DSG.

Only two variations here, either no badge (same as previous Ambition trim level) or Monte Carlo, and two petrol engine types, 1.2 81TSI if manual and1.4 92TSI if DSG.

Sorry, didn't see your location... [emoji2]

It's really nice!! Love the tail pipe, nice to have it on show rather than curving under the car like mine and front splitter looks great. Just one thing though, I'm not sure about the seats, too much going on and at first I thought you had put seat covers on? Not sure the red goes?

It's really nice!! Love the tail pipe, nice to have it on show rather than curving under the car like mine and front splitter looks great. Just one thing though, I'm not sure about the seats, too much going on and at first I thought you had put seat covers on? Not sure the red goes?

The tail pipe is curved as well, maybe it is more visible due to the different shape of the lower part of the bumper.

The seats' color is a sensitive topic, i think that one can just love them or hate them, nothing in between...

Edited by Vtronic

Sorry didn't want to offend and like everything we are all different and that's what makes us beautiful. I'd love to be able to get a rear section for the bottom of the back bumper with fake exhaust holes like the new Octavia VRS has, it could still keep its horrible downward pointing exhaust which you almost can't see on mine and it would make the car look 100% better and more sporty. If anyone knows if there is one available let me know.

Sorry didn't want to offend and like everything we are all different and that's what makes us beautiful. I'd love to be able to get a rear section for the bottom of the back bumper with fake exhaust holes like the new Octavia VRS has, it could still keep its horrible downward pointing exhaust which you almost can't see on mine and it would make the car look 100% better and more sporty. If anyone knows if there is one available let me know.

No offense taken!

http://de.csr-shop.info/public/catalog_xmlxslproducts.aspx?art=viewproduct&suid=315&zid=56975563-2dac-424a-ab90-e2fec78b8fcf&productid=46453758

looks good but you still need to cut out the exhaust hole...

• Like 1