Android/Double DIN headunit

Evening all

Looking at getting a new headunit in the Fabia, but unsure what to go for.

Ideally double DIN with aux/Bluetooth (USB is ok, but eventually kills the battery as phone is constantly charging!!), seen a couple of android ones I like the look of

What have people got at the moment? Pictures etc would be good!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pioneer AVIC710BT used for me, won for £78 on ebay having watched for such units on ebay for ages then caught this one.

Didn't really fancy the prospect of either circa £300+ for a mixed quality of newer ones, or sub that for a more basic android thing ( that doesn't do built in satnav).

Also didn't really fancy anything that involves messing about "mirror lync" or anything, just works, and goes.

I bought it technically faulty described as no BT and no FM.....the BT was fine !....maps fine, its a god send for maps just works when you turn the key.

The FM module does have some odd fault probably needs a tweak to repair (it picks up traffic info on FM just not FM seems to be mistuned or something!)...not a US unit.

but just paired it with an additional DAB receiver and have the best of all worlds tbh, not missing the FM at all. its been solid for over year, highly recommended if you can get one at a decent price.