WANTED SKODA OCTAVIA VRS TDI

The JudGe

I've got a '58 Octavia VRS 2.0 cr tdi estate, new tyres, brakes etc 73k, service history, great car but the wife wants to learn to drive so looking to downgrade for a while!

Let me know if you're interested and get you some pics etc.

It's with great reluctance that I will soon be putting my 2012 candy white Vrs Tdi up for sale if your interested,

It's just coming up to 39k miles and is in stunning condition the engine is totally standard as I've never felt the need to mess about with something I consider to be perfect. It has a few subtle but tasteful cosmetic mods such as

All badges updated to the new chrome style ones

Sunset privacy glass

It's been de badged at the rear

Its has the black front grill

And has had a bury car kit installed

All very tasteful and all help to make this car a real head turner

It has a full main dealer service history

Recently just had a full service

2 new tyres

Brake fluid change

Air con service and regass

And a full 4 wheel hunter alignment

It has been my baby for the last 3 years but due to a change in my personal circumstances i now find myself having to sell the best car I have ever owned.

Let me know if you interested or require any further information or pictures

Paul

Oh I should probably mention it will also come with the remainder of a top Warrentywise warranty plan which is called the 04/40 plan which offers their top level of cover which runs till November this year and includes all possible additions such as

Air bag system

Air conditioning

Emissions

Mot failure

And Multi-media cover

Includes labour rate cover up to £200 per hour

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If of interest and you fancy slumming it in a MK3...

Skoda Octavia 2.0TDi vRS Estate in Candy White.

DSG.

First reg. 18.07.14 (2015 model year).

3500 Miles only.

Skoda Manufacturers Warranty to 17.07.2019 (not aftermarket/dealership warranty).

Full dealer service history and regularly valeted.

*In absolutely immaculate & completely unmarked showroom condition with no scuffs, scrapes or dings to the interior, exterior or wheels whatsoever & sporting almost all every available optional extra for its model year*

Gemini 18 inch diamond cut vRS alloys, Black Package, Sunset Privacy Glass, black headlining, full leather with heated front vRS bucket seats (black/grey) & split rear seats with load through facility, Boot Net System with reversible boot mat, Simply Clever storage package, KESSY keyless entry/start, multifunction steering wheel with paddle shift, cruise control, Drive Mode Select with vRS mode, Lane Assist, tyre pressure monitor, auto lights & wipers, Park Assist (self-parking) with front, side & rear sensors, Columbus 8 inch HD based satellite navigation with proximity sensor (free updates to 17.07.2017), colour Maxi-Dot drivers display, Bluetooth+ with voice control, climate control, Canton 5.1 sound system with subwoofer, Bi-Xenon Headlights with LED DRL’s, LED rear lights, space saver spare wheel, Heko wind deflectors & much more.

Dealer fitted with H&R springs (-25mm on normal vRS height) giving massively improved handling and great stance.

Offered at over £8,500 below cost at £19,250 and well below the cost of any vRS of similar specification (if you can find one) on eBay.

Located in Jersey so any duties/taxes on re-registration in UK to be payable by purchaser.

Will deliver to Portsmouth (possibly further) for collection by buyer in above price (subject to written agreement of purchase and payment of deposit).

IMG 0504

IMG 0507

IMG 0503