16th May 2016 (Monday) - Bedford GT - £135 full track day

BossFox

Yeah I'll book in for the sunday and monday night i think. Bit too far to risk driving bacl straight after

Considering doing the same.

was ABSOLUTELY battered at the end of the day last time. Struggled to drive back. Did divert for a massive meal and a short break,but 3hrs back was not a good idea.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Woop - if all 20 spots go PDQ, is there more room similar to at Brands? :)

I don't think I've ever done a trackday with a lap of over 3 miles (if you exclude the Nordschleife) - Will be a new experience to add to my CV.

Edited by devonutopia

Woop - if all 20 spots go PDQ, is there more room similar to at Brands? :)

I don't think I've ever done a trackday with a lap of over 3 miles (if you exclude the Nordschleife) - Will be a new experience to add to my CV.

I have booked and paid for 20 to secure them at the "early bird" rate of £149 and we get a 10% block booking discount.

They will let me have another 10 if uptake is good, but only up to the end of March at that price.

From 1st April the early bird is likely to end so price will go up.

I had this problem at Brands before Christmas.

MSV hit me for more money when I added an extra 10 spots to the original 20 as we had 30 people coming.

But I didn't realise at the time so I got hit £20 for each of the extra 10 cars which was a bit annoying.

So I made sure I knew the rules this time...

I am set to book this but money is tight till Friday. Hopefully not all gone by then cos that would suck.

Also mentioned it to a mate who is interested in bringing his subaru (I think) along.

• Like 1

I hope the new headlights come for the Octy soon. I really want to get it through an MOT so I know if I can make this or not. It's getting a bit close.  :peek:  On the positive side though I think there's only headlights and front break pads needed now to pass an MOT.

Edited by Outofthi5world

I hope the new headlights come for the Octy soon. I really want to get it through an MOT so I know if I can make this or not. It's getting a bit close.  :peek:  On the positive side though I think there's only headlights and front break pads needed now to pass an MOT.

Not sure how it takes you to prep a car for an MOT, but the event is a little over two months away.

Final booking date (if there are spaces left) is noon Thursday 24th March.

Not sure how it takes you to prep a car for an MOT, but the event is a little over two months away.

Final booking date (if there are spaces left) is noon Thursday 24th March.

It was getting it through before the 24th that was looking tight, but I've lost my patience with the headlights and got another set from the scrap yard and fitted them today. Now just the mirror to fix and number plates to attach and hopefully it should pass. But if they find something wrong in the test that could mean the budget is gone for Bedford. That's why I need it passed before booking really.
  • Like 2

Dont know why I'm hesitating on this as i had the best time at brands hatch.

Js feel it'll be really tuff n strain the car.

Hopfully I'll have collected all my parts by nxt week and get them fitted aswel by week after and will have an answer by then.

Massive track tho.

Dont know why I'm hesitating on this as i had the best time at brands hatch.

Js feel it'll be really tuff n strain the car.

Hopfully I'll have collected all my parts by nxt week and get them fitted aswel by week after and will have an answer by then.

Massive track tho.

You know you want to... and besides by then you'll just be disappointed that everyone else is going and your not.

• Like 1