Delivery times

Ordered my Fabia SEL 110 DSG on the 20th 0f Jan 2016 and arrived at the dealers a couple of days ago - so about 2 months.

Ditto - Ordered my SEL on the 17th Jan and it arrived at the dealer on Friday [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really good to know. Sold my car and borrowing one until 8th of April so will be sharing one car until this arrives. Hopefully end of April / beginning of May so I'm not sharing for too long.

Hi,

We ordered a Fabia 1.2tsi 110 SEL on 21/01/16 & arrived at the dealer last Friday 18th March. Collected it yesterday, so far very happy. So 2 months from order to collection.

• Like 1

I ordered mine on 16/1/16 (a Saturday so I suspect nowt will have been done until Monday the 18th). I was told it was built on 22/2 (that may have been "dealer guff"). Still no news as to delivery date. If Tisca's experience is anything to go by, delivery should be any day now. That's exciting.

• Like 1

I ordered mine on 16/1/16 (a Saturday so I suspect nowt will have been done until Monday the 18th). I was told it was built on 22/2 (that may have been "dealer guff"). Still no news as to delivery date. If Tisca's experience is anything to go by, delivery should be any day now. That's exciting.

Ordered mine on the 17/01/2016 - picked it up today [emoji3] well chuffed with it! Will post some pictures up I a new thread [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Already asked before, but did you guys (who received the Fabia in the last few months) get any e-mails from Škoda about your car being built or something similar?

Hi,

Received a call from the Dealer to say what the build week will be. Then a call to say it was built & left the Factory, then another to say it was at Emden Port waiting to be shipped. After a further 2 weeks they called again to say it was at Dock in UK. Final call was to inform us it had arrived at the Dealership. Hope that is of help.

Already asked before, but did you guys (who received the Fabia in the last few months) get any e-mails from Škoda about your car being built or something similar?

Ordered my Fabia on 30/12/15. Received an email from Skoda UK on 7/1/16 acknowledging my order, another on 29/1/16 saying it had started to be built and another on 10/3/16 to say that it was on it's way to the UK.

Emails from dealer confirmed that it was Emden on 18/2/16 and shipped on 8/3/16.

Finally picked it up on 17/3/16.

Karlo Motors knew the scheduled production week quite early, like a week after the order was sent to factory. But I did call them like every other day with various questions, so they just let me know the progress on the phone. I wouldn't hesitate to call them and ask them (first thing on Tuesday :)).

Karlo Motors knew the scheduled production week quite early, like a week after the order was sent to factory. But I did call them like every other day with various questions, so they just let me know the progress on the phone. I wouldn't hesitate to call them and ask them (first thing on Tuesday :)).

I e-mailed my salesman, he just told me that there is nothing new from Skoda (since ordering it on 19th Feb). I'm sure they know the planned build date, if not more, so I will probably just call them Tuesday. I'm quite sad that I also haven't got any e-mails from the factory. :D

Ordered my Colour Concept model 23rd Feb and was told last week that it was due to be built this week with up to 4 weeks to actually get to the dealer. Hope it's a bit quicker than that...

UPDATE: After calling my dealer yesterday, and asking for the build date, he called me back today, to say that, due to Easter holidays, there are some delays in the factory, so my Fabia delivery could be pushed even further than 20th April. He told me that next week, they will get some more info on the build date and the delivery date, so I'll be waiting for a call.

At this point, I'm thinking of asking something little extra (mud flaps, rubber mat in the back or something similar). After all, I was told that it should be delivered by 20th April, not later. Is this a reasonable idea or maybe someone has experience with something similar? That is ofcourse, if I get a confirmation that my Fabia delivery will indeed be pushed back again.

So I ordered my 1.2 TSI 110hp Fabia some two weeks ago, my contract says that the delivery deadline is 29th March ..

Check your contract, according to it the deadline was 2 days ago so the dealer has exceeded it and usually it's stated in the contract that you need to compensate it to the other side in a way or other. Of course you can ask the dealer for something extra that is not stated in the contract but you can't assume that you'll get anything extra - if you do it's a bonus.

Tõnu

Edited by MantaOwner

It's nearly 5 weeks since ordering ours and the garage says they still don't have a build date or anything. Surely they should know something by now? Anybody know if I can contact Skoda directly to ask for an update?

It's nearly 5 weeks since ordering ours and the garage says they still don't have a build date or anything. Surely they should know something by now? Anybody know if I can contact Skoda directly to ask for an update?

They should, bet I ordered mine 5 weeks ago too, and I also have no build date.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

ordered 23 Feb & been given the car's VIN this morning so I assume now built; just need to get it here now  :wait:

UPDATE: called the dealer a few days ago & he's advised car now here so collecting next Tuesday so 9 weeks in total. Taking advantage of 5 days free comprehensive insurance from Skoda but their quote of over £400 seems steep.

• Like 2

Just ordered mine, I'm so excited! It's a regular SE with the 90PS 1.2 TSI, in red. It's already built, and is in Emden, roughly how long will it take to get to the dealer?

Mine is currently in Emden too waiting for an update tomorrow, ordered last Saturday and was apparently already at port waiting, I live close to the port the ship delivers too so been carefully looking out to see if I see it on a transporter

Just had an email from the dealer, mine is currently sat in sheerness so hopefully can collect at the weekend, time to watch all car transporters to see if its on there. Not too sure how long it takes from being delivered to sheerness to collect from dealers though.

Just had an email from the dealer, mine is currently sat in sheerness so hopefully can collect at the weekend, time to watch all car transporters to see if its on there. Not too sure how long it takes from being delivered to sheerness to collect from dealers though.

Sheppeygirl, my car was about 7 days from arrival at Sheerness to collection at Motorline Medway so it could be this weekend or early next week.

Vc-10, yours will probably be on a different ship as it will probably be delivered to Grimsby or Immingham given your location.

Neil