16MY Columbus SD Card

Well, tomorrow is the big day, new car day!

So, I've just been thinking about the SD card slot in my Columbus. I remember there were limitations on the SD cards that could be used on my old MK2 columbus.

My question is, what (if any) are the limitations on the 16MY Columbus for the SD card? What speeds and sizes are compatible? I'm just thinking about putting videos on there so would quite like a pretty large one!

Thanks in advance :)

The MIB1 Columbus plays videos no problem so I don't think the MIB2 will have any problems at all & probably has better support for different codecs.

I had a bit of a dilemma earlier when I was ordering the SD card and decided to go for a 32gb to see if I fill that before I go crazy and get a 128gb one.

Need someone friendly to enable video in motion now so I can listen to stuff on the way to work!

Where are you? I can enable VIM.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edit: just seen you are in Staffs so a bit of a trek. Shame, as a few months ago I was working at Staffs Police HQ 1 day a week.

Edited by andyvee