Livingstone meet anyone?

marko pollo

• 2 weeks later...

Ah cool. I can think of a lot worse things to do of an evening lol. Could be good to chat about skodas indeed. I bore the pants off my family members when I rave about them.

• Like 1

Same mate, my Mrs go's mad lol of we get enuf ppl it whould be good, my vrs is off the road at the moment so I'm driving my bora, can't wait to get her finishes or at least to a standard I feel happy driving her lol

What's up with your vrs? 

Any suggestions for a local meet or join the guys that meet up at Hermiston Gait car park next to Halfords? I believe that they meet in the first week of each month there.

• Like 1

What's up with your vrs?

Any suggestions for a local meet or join the guys that meet up at Hermiston Gait car park next to Halfords? I believe that they meet in the first week of each month there.

I'm down for any local meet, it's getting some tlc the now lol

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/389908-project-red-october-the-keeper-i-think-lol/

Should be back on the road for the summer ;)

Wow you have sure been busy on that car lol. My first Octavia was a 2000 plate 2 litre petrol ambient in silver and I loved it. It could move like stink!

• Like 1

ah cool. I am sure it will look very good when complete. I am driving a black skoda octavia 1.6 classic. It's quite boring really lol. Moving on to a brand new Octavia 1.2tsi petrol in Corrida Red, fairly soon,once it has been built of course lol. 

Keeping to the vag...I like it ;) where are you from? Getting realy bord with the bora need the vrs back on the road soon lol just the funds stopping me, getting married in Jun so all the cash go's that way lol

Lol I'm in Seafield, yes :( sitting on stands getting it's tlc, the bora is my daily the now, ordering the fmic pipes on Saturdays and a alloy recirc valve so when that's all fitted and my jom's are on it will be drivable but that will take some time lol