Livingstone meet anyone?

marko pollo

You need to pay to get in there mate and whould probably get told to leave after 10 mins lol, KFC or asda car park are probably the best

I said Asda lol. You don't need to pay for any parking for a private parking company. I've been dragged shopping there a few times by the misses and i refuse to pay their parking and i've never heard anything from them.

There have been numerous meets from different car clubs at the underground bit at Asda and all been fine....just don't rev the like made while the traffics pull up like someone done a few years ago haha.

I know of people who have parked in that Asda car park and received fines! 

If i put a fine on your car asking for you to give me money would you give me it?

it's the exact same with the Asda car park. If it's not a council or police fine then never pay it.

@hmmmm

Your right about asda mate my bad lol,

No fines there especially at night.

Asda or KFC are the best bet, we just need a few ppl now, the 4 of us whould do but more is better ;)

Edited by marko pollo

I stay in livingston and left my car overnight in asda(ended up in the pub lol) recived a fine and then a few begging letter for a few months, there is no law in Scotland that can take you to court, after a few letters they stopped and never heard nothing back from them, that was 3 years ago now.

• Like 1

Hi 12345Jay.

What if we actually asked Asda directly for permission to have a meet in their car park? You never know they may be good about it by simply asking them?

Asda car park you don't need to buy a ticket after something like 4pm - so you can be there at night no problem - but it comes into effect again at 8am the next morning or so.

Hi 12345Jay.

What if we actually asked Asda directly for permission to have a meet in their car park? You never know they may be good about it by simply asking them?

You don't need to ask permission for a few cars to park at the back of their car park. All that is happening is that a group of people are talking about their cars. I've been to "cruises" before where there was over 100 cars in different car parks and never "needed any permission".

Back on topic...whats the best day for a meet for everyone? I can do this Sunday if a few of you are free?