Progress? Nah,the old one was better

lozgti

Certain updates of models look naff IMHO.Toyota Celica went from top car to cheese wedge.Peugot 306 was better than the 307 bus and the new Leon...well:rofl:

Which older shapes/models do you think were better than the current shape/guise

You know what I think - I think it's me getting old but yes I prefer most old models than new...

Time for the sanatagon methinks - and the slippers and pipe.

Loved the original Toyota MR2 in its day - although prob a bit dated now

Edit - Pic added

c3_12_sb.jpg

Edit 2 - Reminisces about the blonde that used to fill up one of these at the petrol station where I worked when I was 18

BMW 3 series. Most people seem to think the E46 looked better than new E90 both inside and out even though E90 drives superbly.

Sometimes the new-look gets better with time. Sometimes not. Lots of update disasters from the past spring to mind.

Looks great in the right context, not so great outside Tescos.

wtcc_1.jpg

the nissan primera and almera when the gti and GT form where out looked alot better than current.

the jeep cherokee

mazda rx7 over the rx8

id be hard pushed to choose between the megane coupe and the megane 220 sport or whatever its called

ferrari f355 replaced by the 360 modena and the current superamerica f430 (constantly gotten worse)

mk2 mr2 over th current midget mr2

seat leon.. be interested to see how a mini toledo would look in cupra form though

vw polo... loved the one joshpolo gti had

the mini

the beetle

the scooby doo :thumbdwn:

personal thoughts though and i know most people wont agree

-ho