Exhausts

3 hours ago, MartiniB said:

Yes!!! lasting smile all over my face :)

if I had stood up with the master I would be advised to put 1-2cm depth

Is there a way to mount them to the bumper / body? 

Obviously on a 190 with adblue tank fitting to the exhaust is not possible. 

(STILL waiting for my SportLine diffuser from superskoda.... ordered in October!!)

@Chananw

click on amazon.de..... link, have chose this cause they told me there aren't AMG logos,

on Ali all of them had AMG

@Gizmo68

there are picture of full set, but bumper will need extra supports inside too

170223_Ali_28,9x9,9x21_AMG-C63_w205-exhaust-pipes-C200-C180-C220.jpg

@Board admins

please return BBCode edit mode

To be clear I managed to make a video showing they are really working. It looks, during normal cruise they remain closed, however at stnading or some rapid acceleration they openening. So the behaviour is different like in 280. Opening during acceleration can be seen on c.a. 4:08

Loog at video:

Edited by Enriquez
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

My 220 is booked in on Monday for a custom exhaust ;)

Just from the Y-piece back - new Y-piece, backboxes and quad tail pipes, all stainless steel.

I'm mainly doing it for aesthetic reasons as I too was disappointed somewhat by the hidden twin exhausts on the 220. The resonator is staying but the new backboxes will be straight through, so the guy building it all for me says it will sound nicer but nothing stupid.

I'll post pics / video when it's done :biggrin:

(I've also got the sportline spoiler from Super Skoda - comes unpainted so having it wrapped in gloss black then fitting it next week. Basically I'm getting a whole new arse!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

yeh was very disappointed with the 220 exhaust, look forward to your pics drewellis, i like the spoiler too and also getting the super chip box to boost it up to 60 odd bhp, i have already bough a diffuser, looking into exhaust options though, so look forward to ya pics.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flogdnaloop said:

yeh was very disappointed with the 220 exhaust, look forward to your pics drewellis, i like the spoiler too and also getting the super chip box to boost it up to 60 odd bhp, i have already bough a diffuser, looking into exhaust options though, so look forward to ya pics.

cool, yep I'll let you all see it on Monday with the exhausts, then again later in the week with the spoiler too.

Which diffuser did you get? I quite like the look of this front splitter (appreciate it's not relevant to an 'exhausts' thread but thought I'd point it out to anyone else who might like it)...
http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/product/superb-iii/front-splitter-v3-skoda-superb-iii.html

2 minutes ago, drewellis said:

cool, yep I'll let you all see it on Monday with the exhausts, then again later in the week with the spoiler too.

Which diffuser did you get? I quite like the look of this front splitter (appreciate it's not relevant to an 'exhausts' thread but thought I'd point it out to anyone else who might like it)...
http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/product/superb-iii/front-splitter-v3-skoda-superb-iii.html

bought the diffuser off another member in here, it is the standard one that comes with the 280, and i really like that splitter, now more ideas in my head lol, 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, flogdnaloop said:

bought the diffuser off another member in here, it is the standard one that comes with the 280, and i really like that splitter, now more ideas in my head lol, 

:D it's nice isn't it (splitter), I think it'd look really nice in gloss black against my metallic white....

as for the diffuser, this exhaust guy is going to make cuts in my existing 220 standard diffuser, to fit neatly around the exhaust tips he's fitting. I think the 280 and 220 diffusers are basically the same apart from the exhaust cut-outs?

Edited by drewellis
confused splitter with diffuser!

On 23.3.2017 at 15:40, chananw said:

looks great!

from were you ordered them, which model? 

I bought from super Skoda  the ends for Oktavia VRS which are the same as for the 280 Hp.

looks after mounting the same as the 4x4 280 hp!!

great!

29 minutes ago, chananw said:

I bought from super Skoda  the ends for Oktavia VRS which are the same as for the 280 Hp.

looks after mounting the same as the 4x4 280 hp!!

great!

The vRS are a squarer shape compared to the 280. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gizmo68 said:

The vRS are a squarer shape compared to the 280. 

I was just thinking the same thing, in fact I'm sure I read a post in here somewhere about how they don't look quite right on the Superb because of this reason.

At least they'll probably still look more OE than what I'm having done, mine will look more like these....(but on my hatch, not estate)
skoda_superb_combi_supersprint_vyfuk_30_

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, drewellis said:

I was just thinking the same thing, in fact I'm sure I read a post in here somewhere about how they don't look quite right on the Superb because of this reason.

At least they'll probably still look more OE than what I'm having done, mine will look more like these....(but on my hatch, not estate)
skoda_superb_combi_supersprint_vyfuk_30_

Very Golf R

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, superbtte said:

I think I still prefer my 2 single pipes even though I was tempted to go for quad ones initially.

Rear.jpg

They do look very nice indeed........you never know, once I've seen the tips he has on Monday I might change my mind! 

3 hours ago, superbtte said:

I think I still prefer my 2 single pipes even though I was tempted to go for quad ones initially.

Rear.jpg

What rear bumper protector is this please @superbtte ?  Hard to tell from the photograph but are you happy that this goes with the sportline rear bumper and other black trim you have? 

Looks like just what I'm after 

18 hours ago, superbtte said:

The bumper protector is from superskoda and matches very well the rest of the black trim 

Thanks :thumbup:  Hmph, I was hoping you weren't going to say Superskoda; not sure I fancy the lead/delivery time lotto :D

16 minutes ago, penguin17 said:

Thanks :thumbup:  Hmph, I was hoping you weren't going to say Superskoda; not sure I fancy the lead/delivery time lotto :D

16 minutes ago, penguin17 said:

SuperSkoda they were normal with the delivery time ....

3 hours ago, penguin17 said:

Just make sure to order enough things to be offered GLS delivery. All of those come quickly. The one time I had things delivered with normal airmail they never arrived (and still waiting for a refund almost 2 months later!!!)

4 minutes ago, superbtte said:

Just make sure to order enough things to be offered GLS delivery. All of those come quickly. The one time I had things delivered with normal airmail they never arrived (and still waiting for a refund almost 2 months later!!!)

Yup, my spoiler arrived within 3 days :)