IPad advice For S3 ?

Hi I'm looking to order IPad holders for my kids while in the back of the car particularly on long journeys to keep them occupied! Lol. Could you give me your opinions on which set up is better Headrest Holders vs Armrest Holder. I assume the product for sale on Superskoda with the additional adapter which also needs purchased will allow you to use it on either the headrest or Armrest ?? Also as my kids have cases on their iPads I was wondering will they need removed each time? Thank you.

Hi I'm looking to order IPad holders for my kids while in the back of the car particularly on long journeys to keep them occupied! Lol. Could you give me your opinions on which set up is better Headrest Holders vs Armrest Holder. I assume the product for sale on Superskoda with the additional adapter which also needs purchased will allow you to use it on either the headrest or Armrest ?? Also as my kids have cases on their iPads I was wondering will they need removed each time? Thank you.

I have the Head Rest mount and the Centre Arm Rest unit, which will fit into the head rest mount, I purchased them from Superskoda, they are genuine Skoda products, the centre arm rest mount holds my iPad in its case without any issues.

ALso look for a 12v to 2x USB splitter for the power source.. try to get one which output is 3amp to at least one of the USB sockets.

Good point, forgot about the USB adapter / splitter, and don't forget there is an additional 12V socket in the hatch  area, which with a long lead you can feed through the centre arm rest access door.

Edited by roughrider10
  • Like 1

I have both the headrest and arm rest mounts for my son and he doesn't use any of them!

The headrest mount is too far away for him to keep reaching out to change settings etc and the armrest mount is an arkward angle and gives him neck ache! He just sits there holding it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Eldest loves the iPad holder on the headrest. Ideal for watching films. Obviously not ideal for playing Minecraft. He just holds it on his lap when he's playing that. I don't know how he manages that on long journeys without......  :sick:

I have finally joined this forum after lurking for a few months... new Superb is imminent.
I found some really good headrest-mounted tablet holders in Halfords the other day for a tenner. Pink and blue available. Can't see them online though.

Edited by fletchem

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for Hijacking this thread but I have a Smart Holder and head rest mount for my Octavia III and was wondering if there was anyway I could mount the Smart Holder to the cup holders on the rear centre arm rest?

Based on the lack of information on the internet I'm guessing it can only be done with the Superb?