French bred

bowen

I am sure these are quite capable cars just never been a fan of any of the Meganesport range, Just cannot get on with the styling and I tend to avoid French cars in general.

Hope it serves you well though!

I am sure these are quite capable cars just never been a fan of any of the Meganesport range, Just cannot get on with the styling and I tend to avoid French cars in general.

Hope it serves you well though!

Thanks I think. I've had two cars with the tfsi/tsi engines and both failed so I'm willing to try anything non vag.

• 1 month later...

Drove it snapped the gearbox mount bolt thing;

2F31EE40-0D08-4960-8B7E-F2A0B31FB462.png

FDE80FB1-7BDA-4CDA-9AAC-AF966C705EC7_zps

Well under spec bolt to hold the gearbox up

391A583A-E174-4949-BC8E-E771DF461F87_zps

NGK Spark plugs and a remap at last. The Megane feels insanely quick and more than capable in the corners.

X4 federal RSR tyres and then an overhaul of the brakes.

• Like 2

Around 300bhp. Only engine mod left really is FMIC without going big turbo, injectors but parts are few and far between and even second hand parts are not far of RRP.

I miss the way the TT looked but prefer the way the Megane drives. Much more of a drivers car than the TT.

Another pic slightly over edited

C29F426E-CBCB-48AC-BD06-8944DAAF5707_zps

• Like 3

Really like the pictures, Living in Wales does have some benefits! 

I actually don't mind the French sportier cars, have driven a Clio 172 and a 182 which I really liked and as above the 205 GTI is a little bit special as well. 

Glad your finding the car good to live with, sounds like you had some bad luck with cars before this one.