Changes to order

I've got an SE on order and was wondering upto what point you can make minor changes to your order such as wheels. Build is due next week I believe.

You'll probably find that your order is locked now, however to confirm this its best to contact your dealer to find out for definite.

I wanted to change wheels on mine about 4 weeks ago but was told 'it's really difficult at this stage'. I'm still unconfirmed week 16, so I reckon they just couldn't be arsed as others here seem to have had more luck....

As far as I know, if the order is status 10 then it can be changed, if it's 20 then it can't. But it may result in an increased lead time if the order is changed.

When I changed my order from brown leather to black, the dealer said he wasn't able to tell what difference it would make to the lead time until he changed the order. If he tried to subsequently change it back, I may have got pushed to the back of the queue, he warned. So it was a gamble I had to take.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I had to make a tiny change from a L&K 190 Manual to a L&K 150 DSG and it put me back to the end of the queue

Thats hardly tiny though.... it’s a different car  :D