Evening Dealership Meet - Wednesday 20th July

RockyVRS

Hi all,

Its been a few years since I organised a meet / gathering on Briskoda, however the last time I did this it proved to be very successful, please see the link below.....

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/253567-evening-rapid-launch-meet-thursday-6th-december-2012/

I have in principle arranged a 'Dealership' meet at Mitchells Cheshire Oaks, Chester for the evening of Wednesday 20th July (6pm - 8pm)
Address: Cheshire Oaks, Stanney Mill Ln, Chester CH2 4RG

Details of event:

Mitchells will be putting on a BBQ for us. Looking ahead the weather should hopefully be nice and warm on Wednesday evening. The event will run from 6-8pm. BBQ to start around 7pm or just before.

Anybody interested in test driving any cars, Mitchells can arrange this on the evening but please bring your license with you (both parts if you own a paper copy).

If you are interested, please get your name down. I will update this thread with names and any more updates as much as I can. I am hoping for a good turn out and hopefully we should have the weather for it.

If you have any questions or requests, again let me know and I will answer or get the answer to those :thumbup:

Thank you,

Paul

Atendee's:

1) RockyVRS

2) Squav

3) Stewpotz

4) Brianpilman
5) Michalko82

6) lukemk1

7) PJBB
8) PJBB friend (non member Octavia vRS)

9) AutoScholar
10) Andy70692

11) Andy70692 friend (Audi A3)
12) MattyVRS64 (maybe)
13) Wardy

14) FlyingGecko

15) FlyingGecko friend (Nissan Qashqui)

16) vonbeck

17) fredrick2513

18) ColinD

19) skodaecman

Bold Orange = received details as requested in this thread, via PM

Edited by RockyVRS
  • Like 3

I know this is still some way off (3 months) but do we have anybody else interested?
Skoda will be asking me for an update soon on numbers and it would be good to get some more down on the list :)

Thanks

Paul

Really wanted to be there but we've just booked to fly out to Cyprus on the 20th July!!

Anymore Cheshire meets though I'd love to bring one of the Yeti projects :)

Really wanted to be there but we've just booked to fly out to Cyprus on the 20th July!!

Anymore Cheshire meets though I'd love to bring one of the Yeti projects :)

You need to get your priorities sorted Darrell :D :D

OK buddy I will take you off the list, thanks for letting me know

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Paul I'll be there. Do you know of anymore events around this area

Hi Andy. Dont think there is much happening around the Cheshire area at the moment (I live in Shropshire), however keep an eye out in the North West Meet section as there is always something somewhere.

Added you to the list also :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just spotted this - stick my name down and as long as work commitments don't get in the way, I'll be there :thumbup:

Might not be in the Yeti by then, but it should still be something Skoda-shaped! :D

Edited by Wardy
  • Like 1

i would like to be a maybe for this, will know for sure nearer the time

Added to the list as a maybe :)

I'm out i am afraid.

Mrs has had her operation date.And it's going to be 6-8 week recovery :(

Ross - you dissapoint me. Can she not just stay at home ;):giggle:  - removed from the list mate, I hope your other half is OK

Just spotted this - stick my name down and as long as work commitments don't get in the way, I'll be there :thumbup:

Might not be in the Yeti by then, but it should still be something Skoda-shaped! :D

Welcome along Wardy = added to the list mate :happy:

I'm a definite yes now, holiday the week after

Removed the maybe, now a definite, thank you for confirming :thumbup:

• Like 1