Mk2 octavia alloy wheel fitment

Hi all, sorry if this is an old topic/question, but i'm struggling to find out what skoda/V.A.G alloy wheels will fit my Mk2 octy FL 4x4.

In particular, I need to know what E.T offset will work for my car.

Many thanks in advance for your excellent info :happy:

5x112 with a centre bore of 57.1mm, anything between 6 and 8j width but this may effect the offset, as above an et of 40 to 50 is the normal range and I believe 50 is generally oem

• Like 1

Many thanks trundlenut and anddenton. The wheels I would like the most would be 17" or 18"  VRS alloys. Surely they would bolt on without any issues?

If anyone knows anything different, for god sake let me know before I go and blow a fortune!!

Is there anyone out there with a set for sale?

Please get in touch with me, many thanks. :happy:

Many thanks trundlenut and anddenton. The wheels I would like the most would be 17" or 18" VRS alloys. Surely they would bolt on without any issues?

If anyone knows anything different, for god sake let me know before I go and blow a fortune!!

Is there anyone out there with a set for sale?

Please get in touch with me, many thanks. :happy:

That shouldn't be a problem. As you go bigger wheels also generally get wider, then offset becomes more of a potential issue. But fitting bigger octavia wheels should be okay.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

• Like 1