Opinions please

jason

pics213.jpg

needs another coat' date='but i think this is the finished article.that or back to standard:thumbup: :thumbdwn: :thumbup: :thumbdwn: :thumbup: :thumbdwn: :confused:[/quote']

Looks great, but for me, i'd put the badge back on. Nice job, might paint my chrome too now. :thumbup:

toying with taking off the small V logo and fitting the V badge that maz sells,little badge is plastic weled on though so have to be careful i don't cack it up,got a spar though.i thought this was going to be a cheaper option than a milotec one,time wwise it would have been easier to buy one in

Is that the front of yours Mil?

That looks really smart. It suits the Furby perfectly

Yeah it is :) Thanks..

needs another coat' date='but i think this is the finished article.that or back to standard [/quote']

Way to go man!! :D:thumbup: Now stick back onto your car and let's have a look!

I think Mil has got it right, just try it and see.

Definetely needs the Skoda badge back on and the black verticals look placky whereas the chrome looks like a subtle change has taken place, hence less **** like looking car :thumbup:

Is the yellow a standard paint colour from somewhere? Would like to paint my chrome surround probably black but are you using matt black? Wonder whether to use a matt or gloss type paint.

yellow available from skoda,i used satin black on mine.

can i ask for a massive favour of someone?if you could photoshop this:

VRS.jpg

onto the pic of my all yellow grille,just to see what it will probably look like with it on,i would be forever in your debt.my photshop skills start and end at cropping and re-sizing :o :O

Word though, if you're gonna use that badge maybe u should get rid of the original one on the grille...to Vs don't looks so good IMO.

:)