These arrived...now I just need the car

post-61647-0-47475100-1462368491_thumb.jpg

For upgrading the fogs on the S3 when it arrives.

Thanks Gizmo68 for the link  :clap:

Edited by philpix

Haha! Know the feeling- I picked up mine this morning and excitedly hurried back home to put the rubber mats in that have been sitting in the utility room for 2 months!

• Like 1

Rubber........mmmmmmmm.......nice.

Don't knock it till you've tried it  :D

Mine's fully rubbered up: front and rear footwells, transmission tunnel cover and the boot liner.  :ph34r:

In all seriousness, I'm really glad I went for the rubber ones.  They fit really well, and just give that sense of increased confidence that they will minimize grubbiness!  the carpet ones in my old car were so annoying to hoover.

Indeed. Having two kids and my regular visits to muddy construction sites is less of a worry with the rubber mats installed. 

Oh yeah, I forgot about the front and rear mudflaps I fitted last week. I'm losing track of all the extra bits i'm sticking in and on the car  :D

As mud flaps have been mentioned a few times here, has anyone got any photos of the car with mud flaps fitted?

Check my photo gallery. We have front and rear flaps

Check my photo gallery. We have front and rear flaps

Fine looking car that is :) Thanks, they look ok actually, I wasn't sure how much they'd interfere with the lines of the car. I'll think about whether I get them or not.

But don't worry, all the rubber inside is on the buy list...

• Like 1

The mud flaps are pretty discreet on the car, especially with darker colours. 

I ordered and fitted them myself, very straightforward. 

• Like 1

I have them on my S2 Black Magic and they blend in. I will not put them my Business Grey S3 but might consider them if I wrap the hatch roof in gloss black.

• Like 1

The mud flaps are pretty discreet on the car, especially with darker colours. 

I ordered and fitted them myself, very straightforward.

I have them on my S2 Black Magic and they blend in. I will not put them my Business Grey S3 but might consider them if I wrap the hatch roof in gloss black.

I'm getting black magic so think I may go with the mud flaps actually as they do seem to fit nicely and I agree that they'll likely blend in very well.

Oddly, I'd forgotten I had rear mud flaps on my brilliant silver Octavia II (bought second hand some years ago so I didn't choose them) I noticed as I walked to get in this afternoon, so they certainly don't stand out too much :D