Fabia rear view mirror glass

My mirrors has gotten so tainted they no longer work. My dealer wants 120€ for a matching pair. Thats a bit much in my opinion. Is there a way to know what the original part number for theese mirrors are? My car is a left hand stearing car since I live in Sweden.

I would have thought being a left hand drive car is not any different from a right hand drive, in relation to your mirrors.

The doors and mirror shapes would be the same, as with any Fabia, of the same model.

The main difference would be the glass itself, as to whether is it heated or not, and the drivers mirror having a split division in it, that being the opposite side to the UK.

Both types of glass appear to be available on E-Bay at the fraction of the cost (& postage) that you would be charged at your Skoda dealer..

A call to your Skoda dealer should give you a parts number to ensure the correct type of mirror is fitted, and your chassis number and registration number.

Edited by giandougl

Lhd mirror glass is different to rhd but surely the glass itself wouldn't be that expensive it's like a minutes work to swap the glass over.