Superb - changing seat position

Does anybody had this problem?

I have a superb from 2011, electric seat with memories.

I had a feeling that my seat back position is continously changing and iam far and far from the steering wheel, more for sleeping position.

Once had the idea to push my memory position then i realized its really changed and set it back.

Now iam checking weekly , and moving some mm-s my back.

What could be the problem?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Thanks but mine is seems to be slowly moving from time to time. After one month usage i can set it back to origibal position what i put it to the memory.

I only use one key.

Anybody recognized such a thing?

• Like 1

Are you catching the adjuster buttons slightly on the side of the seat as you get in or out?

My wife does this on the passenger side seat all the time and every so often has to adjust the seat back up again.

• Like 1

Mmmm i dont think, it would be difficult i guess, but i will look for it. I use the car alone ;)

Are you catching the adjuster buttons slightly on the side of the seat as you get in or out?

My wife does this on the passenger side seat all the time and every so often has to adjust the seat back up again.

I'll put a fiver on this being the case... the back of your thigh touches the adjustment button a tiny bit every time you leave the car, adding up over the week. Next time you get out, pause 1/2 way and watch the seat back...

Easily done with your thigh.  I do notice the same thing myself.  I think I occasionally touch off the horizontal control (for height/base adjustment).  It is only a marginal difference and barely noticeable.  I have my normal preferred setting pre set so just hit the memory button once a week or so to correct.

I don't catch them myself but like I say the Mrs does it all the time to the point that the little 'un will shout up from the back "Mummy your moving your seat again" as the seat back moves towards him. :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...