Rear parking sensor fault

Hi 

Anyone had this issue, I've just got back from work and I have to reverse onto my drive, so I select reverse and straight away the tone comes on like there is something right next to my back corner. I deselect reverse and its still on, I cancel it in the screen and select reverse again and the tone comes on again, I reverse onto the drive after checking nothing was really there and the sensors are pick up everything including the faulty corner and shows the different stages on the screen but there is still the same tone going on constant and a red marker on the screen.

Not even a month old yet :notme:  

Mine does this front and back but mostly front. The sensors pick up that I am about 10CM from car in front but I am  5M + away.

Doesn't seem to do it while I am parking though  :nerd:

• Like 1

You have your climate control set to 21.5C in June? :no: :D

Well the whole point of CC is that it should maintain the selected temperature regardless of the environmental one - 21.5 is a pleasant enough temp no?

I leave mine at about 21 year round...it cools in summer and warms in winter and does so fairly well in the Octavia.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Mine have started playing up this morning on the rear offside. Come on as soon as I turn the ignition on. Noticed the light adjacent to the gear shift also is illuminated which is not normal. Usually this is off until you select it. Was wet yesterday but nothing special. Will give it a day or two then contact the dealer.