Another DTUK user

Just fitted a DTUK box to my 2014 tsi Vrs estate and have to say many thanks to Andrew and his team. Top class service for a top class product.

This is my 3rd unit

Had 1 on my mk2 Vrs diesel and the other on my Mrs fr Ibiza so both me and the Mrs wouldn't be without one

Only fitted it this morning didn't take long, hardest part was getting the undertray off and on.

Ran it on 3 +2 and as Andrew @DTUK said it's very linear and quite subtle

Can't wait to give it a blast on prog 2 +2 supposed to be much more of an aggressive map so should be fun :)

• Like 1

Nice one. how difficult getting underneath for that final connector was it???

Pretty easy, all the connectors are much easier to disconnect compared to those in the mk2.

I managed to do it with one side of the car parked on the curb. This gave me enough room to undo the undertray and get access.

Just a shame it pizzed down and I got a bit wet.

The Mrs came back from the shops with a grin on her face after putting it on prog 2 +2 and said that felt a lot quicker, at least I hope that's why she was smiling ;)

It's opened my eyes this box!!! I got mine on thursday, haven't tried all the options yet but I've tried +1 and +2 on option 1 and I can feel the difference lower down in the rev range.

0-60 certainly helped, 7.1 seconds with not much effort, think it'll would have been quicker if it wasn't for a touch of wheelspin. certain sub 7 is easily possible

I caught a bloke out in a 330d, who didn't expect to be left standing at the lights  :D

if the rain goes away later on, I'll go out and have a test on option 2

sounds daft, but I'm eager to see the mpg difference with option 3, that'll be getting tested later on in the week. Done this run a few times in the car and got 56mpg average, so looking forward to what this option can bring

It's opened my eyes this box!!! I got mine on thursday, haven't tried all the options yet but I've tried +1 and +2 on option 1 and I can feel the difference lower down in the rev range.

0-60 certainly helped, 7.1 seconds with not much effort, think it'll would have been quicker if it wasn't for a touch of wheelspin. certain sub 7 is easily possible

I caught a bloke out in a 330d, who didn't expect to be left standing at the lights :D

if the rain goes away later on, I'll go out and have a test on option 2

sounds daft, but I'm eager to see the mpg difference with option 3, that'll be getting tested later on in the week. Done this run a few times in the car and got 56mpg average, so looking forward to what this option can bring

To be fair the guy in the 330d probably wasn't trying...it would still win pretty easily (if it was an F30).

Beware of the MPG on the computer, the box will falsely inflate it. Mine definitely has better MPG on a run than standard, but not as much as the computer makes out.

Still a great product though!

• Like 1

Has anyone put a TSI VRS with a DTUK box on a rolling road? Curious what power/torque it makes.

Probably.

I will if there's ever a rr day Nr me

I'm sure Andrew at DTUK will be happy to oblige

Edited by JaminWales

Pretty easy, all the connectors are much easier to disconnect compared to those in the mk2.

I managed to do it with one side of the car parked on the curb. This gave me enough room to undo the undertray and get access.

Just a shame it pizzed down and I got a bit wet. ;)

Thanks...did you raise drivers side?? Cheers

To be fair the guy in the 330d probably wasn't trying...it would still win pretty easily (if it was an F30).

but this is VRS TSI tuned, surely it has a chance..

but this is VRS TSI tuned, surely it has a chance..

I was assuming tunedude has a diesel vRS considering his tuned 0-60 was still above 7 seconds.

Completely agree a petrol would be a different story with 300 bhp.

One of my mates has a 330d xDrive and it's a monster off the line.