The new old retro sticker topic...

ColinD

Hi 

I have been pointed to this forum by a customer (member here) who has purchased custom decals from me.

apparently you have been after some custom decals.

If you let me know what your after and I can do my best to fulfil your needs in decals.  

I need a design or idea with size and colour choice.

I currently supply rear window decals for business use and smaller decals for motorcycle tanks to bumper decals. 

I have been making decals for three years and only use graphtec machines. 

I do not print onto vinyl but can create most things within reason. 

Any questions just shout me.

paul.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • ColinD changed the title to The new old retro sticker topic...
  • ColinD pinned this topic
  • Administrators

It probably will be.

I've got the printed price back and sent an order of for those.

I'll grab a set of stickers in each colour way, can always send them out as free ;) The cost isn't so important, as having boxes of them in a years time...

With any luck the inner bean counter will figure out a way of letting the briskoda insurance pay for them :) 

• Administrators
On 15/06/2018 at 11:17, Hmmbutterscotch said:

How do you get hold of a sticker please? 

Hi sorry missed this earlier. From the shop, link above. These 'retro' stickers are not presently listed though.

On 14/06/2018 at 19:05, ColinD said:

Ok all, stay tuned :)

Details to appear in the shop shortly. 

I'm having a chat with myself and expect to overhaul the whole sticker thing now :)

Two updates:

1. retro is coming. 

2. retro is coming in two forms, a mono and a 'tri colour' or original retro I guess.

The mono's might look a lot like this

4D359062_392A_4394_BECB_BB5E4E884D67.sized.jpeg

or this

40C0FCFD_3BF5_42FD_88A5_0BE75DF613FF.sized.jpeg

or even this

751B41BF_0665_45D2_B4AC_4DA24BA75259.sized.jpeg

chrome magic :)

I'm going to see if I can make it work that the as the others will be free for a bit.

Still awaiting final pricing on the 'printed tri colour'.

When I say free, there will be some postage, because you know, royal mail, don't work for free ;)

Right over to you, what colours do you like the look of?

Or are you holding out for the printed tri colour update?

Either chrome magic, white or red. What are the dimensions for these?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

hah well maybe. I think that's the one colour we glossed over when figuring out. I ended up just saying a wide range, till we see if the colours go or not. 

The test ones we had in primary colours for awhile, were popular, got a load of other colours made up like copper... they are only brought when folk see them in the light. Much like meteor grey is only understood by those who own it... I don't but I nearly did on a borrowed 245 ;)

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.