MIB Columbus Maps on Update Portal - HIGH12_P157_EU_2017 - DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

I was just about to post about why the 2017 maps are not recognised. I noticed that the files had to go onto a 64mb card! I watched it unpacking files from all over the World!

Thanks, I tried that one before I posted - already been removed.  Don't suppose anyone that did already download could share with me the NZ maps?   

My Update Portal has just been updated - and now shows ECE2016 West, The Czech Republic, Slovakia and ECE2016 East as separate 22Gb downloads although both download buttons point to the same location:

http://infotainment-cdn.skoda-auto.com/base/downloaders/P134_N60S5MIBH3_EU_NT_Q1.15/Downloader.exe?ver=636052049962078872&extension=.exe

This is still the old version and why they have split east and west is anyone's guess and when did Slovakia move to West Europe?

I don't know what Skoda are playing at

My Update Portal has just been updated - and now shows ECE2016 West, The Czech Republic, Slovakia and ECE2016 East as separate 22Gb downloads although both download buttons point to the same location:

http://infotainment-cdn.skoda-auto.com/base/downloaders/P134_N60S5MIBH3_EU_NT_Q1.15/Downloader.exe?ver=636052049962078872&extension=.exe

This is still the old version and why they have split east and west is anyone's guess and when did Slovakia move to West Europe?

I don't know what Skoda are playing at

Odd, as they have replied to my Facebook post on the Skoda UK page that they thought it was now fixed. Might be worth posting on that, look in the direct map link thread for the link.

Andy,

The update portal is now showing the correct maps for the Columbus but guess what? The download button goes to 404 File Not Found. This is comical.

Thanks, I tried that one before I posted - already been removed.  Don't suppose anyone that did already download could share with me the NZ maps?

I still have the RoW maps if you want, problem is I don't know any free public place where I can upload a 24 GB single file.

The update portal is now working and links to EU maps.

The download speed is terrible, and I dont understand why everyone has to download files for both MIB1 og MIB2

This has always been the same, normally most part of a day to download.

I found however that the download link that AndyVee posted to the VW maps for MIB1/2 (which I guess technically come from the same servers) were much faster.

I downloaded the VW version in around an hour.

• 1 year later...
On 8/2/2016 at 19:54, nrvous said:

I still have the RoW maps if you want, problem is I don't know any free public place where I can upload a 24 GB single file.

Hi, I am also looking for the RoW maps and wonder if you still have it? I am happy to start a ftp server to retrieve the file if it is still available. thanks!

On ‎14‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 14:31, Elcholas said:

Hi, I am also looking for the RoW maps and wonder if you still have it? I am happy to start a ftp server to retrieve the file if it is still available. thanks!

Hi. Yes, I still have it, if you provide me your ftp server info I can upload it there!

On 2017. 11. 14. at 13:31, Elcholas said:

It seems that the new VW site offers ROW maps as free download. Maybe you can try the Golf maps.

Discover Media = Amundsen

Discover Pro = Columbus

http://webspecial.volkswagen.de/maps/int/en/index.html