it will be a shame to see it go looking so nice :(

mcbunny

yep i did pay someone and it was well worth it to get the seats clean again and to get it smelling sooo good :D

with me living in a flat i cant really clean it as there is no power or hose points and i wouldnt want to spend 4 hours at a petrol station trying to polish it hehe

marmite its odd as most of the ones i have seen for 10500 have all been 20k+ and there was only 1 car within 100 miles of me for less

Benfields in Harrogate have a 55 plate on at 10995 screen. They are open to offers. Or they were. :)

Wish I could get my car that clean. I spend 5 hours on it some weekends and still dont get that kind of result (not far off), this includes taking each alloy off and cleaning properly & waxing them.

The problem for me is, the cleaner it is the more inperfections you will notice.

whats wrong with the wheel ?? it doesnt look any different to me than it ever has :s

It seems extremely shiny to me, looks like its done motre like 80k miles than 29k.....