Audi S1 - "Fire up the Quattro"

DAZZA66

Very impressive piece of kit, went out in my neighbours car a little while ago, same colour lol,, loved it, pulled like a train.

My car was actually transported from Kent obviously popular down there - had to be Vegas Yellow !!!

It's a great, fun machine

My car was actually transported from Kent obviously popular down there - had to be Vegas Yellow !!!

It's a great, fun machine

Very Nice, wasn't a Maidstone Audi Demo by chance?

No from tunbridge wells - 1 owner with only 2,500 miles on it !!

Very nice, T wells is the same group as Maidstone Audi, and we had one identical spec to that.

Have fun in it, they are a brill car to drive, proper little go kart, delivered one up to Scotland from Maidstone was a hoot of a drive once I got up to the highlands, just over 700 miles in a day, customer was ok with it being driven.

Who delivered yours? Was it Chris Huxtable transport?

Edited by mdk1

Very nice, T wells is the same group as Maidstone Audi, and we had one identical spec to that.

Have fun in it, they are a brill car to drive, proper little go kart, delivered one up to Scotland from Maidstone was a hoot of a drive once I got up to the highlands, just over 700 miles in a day, customer was ok with it being driven.

Who delivered yours? Was it Chris Huxtable transport?

Hadnt realised it was the same group. Not sure if it would have been the demonstrator as its a year old with only 2,500miles.

Really impressed by the Audi garage to be honest and yes it was Chris Huxtable transport which were equally as professional - couldn't fault it at all.

Love the car its a real pocket rocket an absolute hoot like you said.

• Like 1

I was very surprised regarding the room inside.. felt quite comfortable in my neighbours car 6"4" and 20+ stone. His GT86 was atrocious in comparison. If swmbo looked after her cars, I'd pick one of these up at the drop of a hat.

Hadnt realised it was the same group. Not sure if it would have been the demonstrator as its a year old with only 2,500miles.

Really impressed by the Audi garage to be honest and yes it was Chris Huxtable transport which were equally as professional - couldn't fault it at all.

Love the car its a real pocket rocket an absolute hoot like you said.

Glad you had a good experience with Chris Huxtable, as I have now left Maidstone Audi and start with Chris Huxtable next week.i will pass you comments on.

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely love it to be honest.

Its a real pocket rocket, great fun to drive, has all the toys and the wife likes it too (which is a bonus!!)

Bit more grown up than the Fabia and just as much fun - puts a smile on my face.

• Like 1

That looks brilliant! Not usually a fan of cars in yellow but that looks excellent. On a par with a B5 RS4 in yellow  B)

P1010070.jpg

Could we see some interior photos as well?

Edited by Wardy

• 1 year later...