whats in the boot...

If a car only has a tyre foam repair can?

ive bought this 2013 and i know theres no spare (of any sort) but cant recall whats in the boot, there was a polystyrene thing in there but are the the common regardless of wheel/spacesaver/foam can options?

if theres NIL/no wheel, whats the hole got in it?

$_1.JPG

shoulda took a pic

Mine came with what was basically a big polystyrene bowl that sat into the spare wheel well. It was a great storage space, but I'd much rather have the spare in there. I bought the Skoda spare wheel and toolkit from my local dealer for about €200.

Mine came with what was basically a big polystyrene bowl that sat into the spare wheel well. It was a great storage space, but I'd much rather have the spare in there. I bought the Skoda spare wheel and toolkit from my local dealer for about €200.

does the poly bowl for a foam kit fill the spare wheel well? this one is loose....garage insist it had only the foamy

Mine came with the inflation kit which was in a polystyrene insert about the size of a spare wheel under the boot floor. I bought a spare wheel kit with about 20 miles of use on it for £50 with the spare wheel now filling the void under the boot rather than the polystyrene insert.

The inflation kit and the polystyrene insert are now in the shed till it comes to the time I get rid of the car at which point it'll go back in the car and the spare wheel kit will be sold on.

Edited by WaveyDavey

I have a 16" steel spare wheel/tyre, and inside that the polystyrene thing holding: jack, wheel brace, plastic wheel nut cover removal tool, towing eye, and a pair of rubber gloves in case I get a flat on the way to the opera (supplied by yours truly).

Same as williamshatnerspants on my 2014. The pic will be just as it was delivered as Skoda Ireland owned the car, drove it around a bunch of dealers, then sold it to me. I'll bet a grand I was the first person to ever lift the boot cover.

The empty spaces are for the trailer hitch setup if you have it. 

gallery_142547_2007_26524.jpg

• Like 1

Auric Goldfinger, on 22 Aug 2016 - 16:09, said:

Doh.......from reading the title I thought it was going to be a Quiz

Yeah - I thought that too.

What's more worrying is this:  I thought the answer might be " 4 bodies, an axe, a cement mixer, a shovel, 1 bag of cement and 3 bags of sand".

You can fit an awful lot in the back of a Superb Estate.  :smirk:

• Like 2