Headlight tint.

Tints ain't ideal for mots and police or for your safety of being seen depending how dark you go, but seen a yellow Fabia with yellow tints and quite like it which is acceptable for mot. Really up to you tho matey.

Ignore the scaremongers amongst us, perfectly legal and safe.

I ran "subtle tint Lamin-X" for years without any issue with the old bill or MOT.

When I put tint on my head lights I also put in brighter light bulbs, although in all honesty not all that necessary if you're sticking to towns or Cities.

Edited by jars

Yeah I like to scaremonger, hope it worked. I like tints, they look awesome and I cant deny it. But maybe I'm starting to show my age. It depends how much you tint them, I've seen some bad ones with little light projection.

Yeah I like to scaremonger, hope it worked. I like tints, they look awesome and I cant deny it. But maybe I'm starting to show my age. It depends how much you tint them, I've seen some bad ones with little light projection.

I doubt it ;)

I agree that with the darkest tint you will find an very obvious drop in light output, hence why I advise going the lightest tint with better bulbs.

• Like 1

What's flies eyes like ? Bought some a while ago but not fitted yet

I'm not a fan myself. Looks carp up close IMO. That said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so knock yourself out anddecode if you like it :)

I did mine back near Christmas I used Lamin x light tint and im happy with it. Let me know if you want any of the darker lamin x as I brought a piece because I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted light or darker so I brought both.

3E9D23A6-C271-4ED2-9D91-98C6A9D91A96_zps

D973BDBB-138D-4DFD-BD85-F0387C01550F_zps