Kodiaq Video Review

TheRobinK

This shows enthusiasm, and it is hard to beat a lovely near white leather interior.

Having to move the largest rear part of the middle seats will be a PITA to get in from the pavement side on right hand drive cars if that is 

how the design / build is.

Other 7 seaters' with 3 full size middle row seats where you only move one at which side you choose to get to the rear pair have a better set up.

But i suppose you can only get so much into the platform size that the Kodiaq is built on if there is the length but not the width.

A Toyota iQ rear seat passenger behind the front passenger has more room than those in the rearmost seat of a Kodiaq seem to get.

On the Review in the post with Thomas (post #2) , hopefully Skoda / VW are looking at early breakages and will do something about the Production Models 

and the seat pulls. Passengers that are not familiar can be as hashy as Thomas is. 

Edited by GoneOffSKi

• 4 weeks later...

@Riolux, agreed that Thomas's reviews are very good, he seems to be able to answer the questions I'd want to have asked.  The reviews are about the car not him or his particular tastes.

• 5 months later...

^^^

That one is posted in its own thread back in November 23rd 2016 and in a few other threads since.

Thomas is always full of details driving early versions of Continental European left hand drive models in a spec that is not coming to the UK.

A bit like What Car Journalists that vote a vehicle 'Car of the Year' before driving on the left hand side of the UK roads in right hand drive cars.

That was why i posted the vid today, seems like a Reviewer doing a fair job and not just some VW Group fan boy like you get with What Car, Auto Car or Auto Express.

Relevant and un-biased reviewing and road testing is nice.

Edited by Awayoffski

Take a look at mine video. From this week end in Slovenia, Ljubljana Car Show. Thers 2 new Kodiaq.

^^^ That gives you a view or review is something that any of us can climb in a car in a showroom and see for yourselves, 2 minutes done,

the 2 guys in the Video posted by romanv actually tell you stuff and show you that some that own the car or are thinking og buying one need time to research and 

find out.

You can see all the spec online. People that watch my videos want to see different specs and first person reviews in 4K

Edited by Croat

True. I am sick of Skoda official videos. Even images are photoshopped. Fakes. Most profi reviews are already out and I've seen them all. I want new ones and those are gona be made by fans. It is great to see others' comments, findings and critisisms. Till my bear arrives :)

I didn't know it was captured in 4K. I will rewatch on my 27" iMac.

Edited by romanv
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Croat said:

Heres mine video review. :)

Is that a cappuccino, I've ordered one and have yet to see it in that colour.

if so do you have any good pics 

To be honest I didn't look at the spec. But I am sure that is cappuccino beige. Looks nice in person. I only have this video in 4K it's better than any pics. :)

1 hour ago, BigfootW said:

Is that a cappuccino, I've ordered one and have yet to see it in that colour.

if so do you have any good pics 

Nope they (as can Ireland) can order Muscavado which is the colour in the video.

Edited by Gizmo68
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...