Have I been given free options on my VRS 230?

Hello, picked up my new VRS 230 today, after ordering on 4th May. First time I've seen one 'in the flesh', and totally love it. Unfortunately, for the first hour of driving, it was honking down, so sorry for the 'dirty' pics :-)

Anyway, it's so long since I ordered, I've forgotten what the spec was..The only options I ordered, were the Canton system and spare wheel.

However, I also have lane assist,parking assist, and WLAN..I'm sure they were optional extras, no doubt you can advise. 

Finally, some pics of the mean machine..As you can see, the boot is debadged, and black bonnet and boot emblems:-)

IMG_20160908_134951_zps9tisp5to.jpg

IMG_20160908_132703_zpsuukojb3g.jpg

IMG_20160908_132644_zps3ugt3ubg.jpg

IMG_20160908_132607_zpsfhv73y0v.jpg

• Like 3

Is WLAN Wireless on the Admunson Sat Nav. ?

According to the latest Octavia Broucher, It's Standard on the 230

Amundsen touchscreen satellite navigation system and integrated Wi-Fi

The integrated Wi-Fi technology enables all passengers to browse the internet wirelessly on their individual devices via tethering. **

Download the latest Broucher from the web site., look under Factoey options and if you look it's satanard on the 230

Priemium WLAN is an option only available with the Columbus Radio <<<<-------  Needs a Sim card in the Glove box

https://tools.skoda.co.uk/content/brochure/brochure_octavia.pdf

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 1

Lane assist, and front and rear parking sensors are standard on the 230, as is WLAN. I have them all on mine. The only option I chose was the spare wheel.

How does the WLAN work? I know I could read the handbook, but peeps on here are better describing :-)

Are you going down the black badge route?

Potentially, seen "carbon" ones but not sure if they will look any good so probably go safe with just black haha where did you get them from? wasn't sure about de-badge but like the look of yours without

These are the ones, they are actually 'black magic'..Took nearly 2 weeks to arrive, and my dealer did the swap and debadge :-)

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-original-Skoda-MONTE-CARLO-black-emblem

Very nice, might have to invest. possibly get them to do mine as well, as I don't trust myself to do them haha

• Like 1

When I park, the screen comes up with my car, and the way the wheels are turning..I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Ahh, that's standard. Like Auric says - its not auto parking just assistant

• Like 1