Superb Sportline : Anybody ordered one yet ?

tisca

Hi,

Interested to know if any one has test driven or placed an order on a S111 Sportline. If so, which engine, colour, options, delivery time quoted etc.

Regards.

Yes I ordered on Friday 2nd Sept, not yet been given a build week, was told that would take a couple of weeks to come through.

Car I have ordered is as follows.

Superb Estate SportLine - 2.0 TSI 280 PS 4x4 DSG

Dragon Green metallic
Rear side airbags
Temporary steel spare wheel
Virtual pedal
Heated windscreen
Smart light assist with Lane assist and Blind spot detection
Park assist
Wireless phone charging with Bluetooth+ and Wi-Fi
Canton sound system
Heated windscreen washer nozzles
Crew Protection Assistant
Sliding trunk cover
Boot nets
Rear-view parking camera
Heated front seats

I also have have some more extras planned for it when it arrives.
Front and Rear mudflaps
Gloss black rear bumper protector
Car will get G Techniq paint protection
Also plan to change the wheels for black ones. I am really upset that the blacked out Sportline comes with chrome wheels :(
I also plan to get Traffic Sign Recognition turned on by VCDS

Now begins the long wait until I get my hands on it. I really hope before xmas...

Have your ordered one tisca?
Edited by hpoom
  • Like 2

Hi Hpoom,

Ordered 15th Aug, had a confirmation email from the Dealer Friday 16th Sept. to confirm the car was built this week. Hopefully able to collect mid October.

Yorkshire. Heated seats, Heated Windscreen, Heated Washer nozzles, TSR, Electric Power boot opening, Rear view Camera,Spare Wheel, Hill Hold & Metallic paint. I was given a Build week of 37, four days after order & deposit paid & confirmed by Skoda Factory of build week 37 on the 22nd August. Approx. 8 weeks from order to delivery is Fantastic.

Just had a phone call from the Skoda Dealer, my Sportline has landed at the UK Port. Hopefully have it in the next 2 weeks.

I am still surprised there are only two of us who have ordered Sportlines. Are there not any more?

If it would of been available on launch or when i had to order in November i would of gone for one i think as i nearly opt'ed for a Ocy3 vRS but fancied the superb with it been a newer car to market, plus bigger !

Yorkshire. Heated seats, Heated Windscreen, Heated Washer nozzles, TSR, Electric Power boot opening, Rear view Camera,Spare Wheel, Hill Hold & Metallic paint. I was given a Build week of 37, four days after order & deposit paid & confirmed by Skoda Factory of build week 37 on the 22nd August. Approx. 8 weeks from order to delivery is Fantastic.

Which engine did you go for?

• 2 weeks later...

panmat, do you know what engine that car has? I ask because I notice it is a DSG 4x4 making me think it has the 280, but it has fake exhaust trim. Just getting concerned now as order a 280 and want real exhausts.

Something it making me think that car is a diesel and happens to be DSG and 4x4. (Doesn't the 280 have a red x in 4x4 on the back?)

panmat, do you know what engine that car has? I ask because I notice it is a DSG 4x4 making me think it has the 280, but it has fake exhaust trim. Just getting concerned now as order a 280 and want real exhausts.

Something it making me think that car is a diesel and happens to be DSG and 4x4. (Doesn't the 280 have a red x in 4x4 on the back?)

190 DSG

That looks to be a diesel, if you look closely at the Rev counter it doesn't go that high..

+1 I would be disappointed if any petrol engine had a redline at 5K  :D

The only car to gain visible tailpipes is the 280, including on the Sportline.

That looks to be a diesel, if you look closely at the Rev counter it doesn't go that high..

I think it looks great, very much on the list for my current Superb

Must admit I ordered a L&K last week, but as soon has I walked into the show room I feel in love with it. Coming from a mk3 Vrs octy I've got use to the all black interior and the half leather sport seats.

But alas when looking at the configuration speccing the options I wanted the L&K is far better value for your money.

p.s. already got a build date 3rd week in October, that's quick, I waited 7 months for the octy (fully kitted) 

Must admit I ordered a L&K last week, but as soon has I walked into the show room I feel in love with it. Coming from a mk3 Vrs octy I've got use to the all black interior and the half leather sport seats.

But alas when looking at the configuration speccing the options I wanted the L&K is far better value for your money.

p.s. already got a build date 3rd week in October, that's quick, I waited 7 months for the octy (fully kitted) 

Build times appear to be all over the place. Looks like tisca will get in 8 week or a little less from ordering. I ordered 4 weeks ago and still don't have a build week yet (need to ring them up again). I am still shocked that in this day an age, I can track a £10 parcel around the world online but can't track the build of a £30k+ car.

• Like 1

Hi Hpoom,

I am picking my Sportline up tomorrow. Ordered 15th August, so 6 weeks is quick compared to other orders.

• Like 1