Just picked up new car - first issue?

Just brought my new L&K home and tried to tune the radio in on DAB, did a full search and it didn't find a single station, went into station list and selected BBC radio 2 from the list of DAB stations, after a few seconds it started to play but I notice it had switched to FM.

Tried with a couple of other BBC stations but got the same thing.

I live in Swindon so not the middle of nowhere!

Am I missing something or do I need to contact the dealer?

Enjoy the new car.

Have you had a read of the Owners Manual yet?

Maybe check the tyre pressures as they are after the PDI and adjust if required and reset the TPMS.

Check under the bonnet the Oil level as it is cold and then you will know in the future were it was at new when the correct level was in....

Regarding DAB - if you hit the refresh on the top right corner and it seachers and finds nothing.. theres something wrong as it should always find a BBC station of some sort.

hmm, seems like a false alarm.

I left the car for a few hours and then went back and now the DAB seems fine, I wonder if it was the fist time it had been used (ever) and it just took a while to work out where it was in the world?

• Like 1

hmm, seems like a false alarm.

I left the car for a few hours and then went back and now the DAB seems fine, I wonder if it was the fist time it had been used (ever) and it just took a while to work out where it was in the world?

maybe so

Slightly similar situation - went to the car this morning and all the radio presets had cleared themselves. It still knew about my phone and the preset nav destinations, just the radio stuff had gone AWOL. I've just spent 10 minutes putting all the presets and their logos back on. All the stations were still showing on the station list for each band.

Slightly similar situation - went to the car this morning and all the radio presets had cleared themselves. It still knew about my phone and the preset nav destinations, just the radio stuff had gone AWOL. I've just spent 10 minutes putting all the presets and their logos back on. All the stations were still showing on the station list for each band.

Did you perhaps use another key than before? I believe the Personalisation function personalise the radio presets.