Window trim coming off?

Had same on my car and it was fixed it under warranty. They even did the passenger side as well at the same time, just in case it also came away at a later date. They did a good job and there has been no further issue.  

Same on mine, was catching on the front doors when they opened. Just pulled it off and moved it back 2mm. Not come off since, took 30 seconds.

Same on mine. I put it down to parking in the sun and pushed it back on. Been fine since.

I also have had the problem. It very much seems to be heat related. First started on a hot summer day on holiday and only really seems to re-occur when the temperature is hot. Allegedly it was "fixed" under warranty when I had the recall on the windscreen washers carried out in August, but only lasted a few days. Car had its first annual service yesterday (12 months old today) and whilst it hasn't been a problem during the colder weather, it has left the rear door trim slightly distorted so it was reported as being an issue to be sorted under warranty again at this service. No paperwork issued to say it was. Checking with the Service centre, Citygate Skoda, to see if it has been resolved.

I too have had this happen. I noticed it on another superb on the road too.

I found that the rubber gasket around the top of the door has moved up & along about 6mm & is fowling the rear gasket which in turns causes the chrome trim to get pulled off the rear door at the B pillar. Has only happened on one side but interestingly it is the side that gets the sun when parked on our drive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had problem on both sides of my Superb 280, Dealer replaced both under warranty with supposedly modified parts as well as new windscreen washer piping and jet.

Unfortunately it only lasted about 3 months and is now reoccurring regularlyon both driver and passenger side doors. It does appear to be heat related as is middle of summer here in Australia.

Only minor blemish on a perfect owner experience. Far and away the best vehicle I have ever owned.

13 hours ago, AUS22 said:

I had problem on both sides of my Superb 280, Dealer replaced both under warranty with supposedly modified parts as well as new windscreen washer piping and jet.

Unfortunately it only lasted about 3 months and is now reoccurring regularlyon both driver and passenger side doors. It does appear to be heat related as is middle of summer here in Australia.

Only minor blemish on a perfect owner experience. Far and away the best vehicle I have ever owned.

I like that "middle of summer here" thats just what I'm looking forward to will be visiting Queensland and New South Wales starting Monday and I can't wait :D