Confusing Fuse Panel Fabia VRS MK2

Sorry for butting back into this topic again, but Wino, I did create a erwin account a few hours ago (probably created one 10 years ago as well!), tried to buy an hour but both of my credit cards are being declared as invalid - which seems a bit strange!  I've tried going through all the business ts and cs and can't find anything that would indicate that you need to wait for a set time before buying from Erwin, any clues?  Both these credit cards have been used to buy online in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have high res Image of the OEM fuse box as below. I have now got the symbols in correct place by mirroring the rows, but I would be able to make a perfect OEM version with a master. This took me 10 mins. I would have to re put the numbers on.

Edited by Kobayashi

A Final version with no's corrected. This will suit RHD cars, This took some doing!

Fuse Panel Correction RHD (5J0 010 743)

Not my greatest cut & paste work, if someone comes across an original HD photo I can mirror and flip straight lines easier. This version going in my VRS anyway.
Edited by Kobayashi

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...