Boot liner and dog guard

Hi

Currently waiting to pick up my new Octavia VRS estate through mobility and had a question regarding the boot floor.

I presume that it will be the low floor model and not raised?

Also I am looking to buy a boot liner with bumper cover due to owing a St Bernard and also a dog guard if anyone has any recommendations that would be great.

TIA

Martin

Thanks for the heads up, I had looked at the hatchbag as it comes with the bumper flap for an extra £15 so would be killing 2 birds with 1 stone. It was the option of low or raised floor that is confusing me as not sure what flooring is in the standard VRS.

Myself bought this bumber cover
http://www.rearguards.co.uk/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=RBP721&sid=2408s4v81uu698ju0p452736p35llfvl
And this boot liner

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sakura-Boot-Liner-Bumper-Protector/dp/B006FXLP28/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Bumber cover more expensive than normal ones, but fits better and is bigger, and that cheap boot liner does the job against mud, fur and rest crap that dogs brings to trunk :)
Only thing im still wating, is my 2.0tdi 4x4 vrs combi, lol. Still 4-6 weeks away.

Edited by Macross
  • Like 1

I have the hatchbag liner with flap and it's worth every penny (even if it is expensive) it fits perfectly to every corner and is secure...

I've tried cheapo liners from amazon before and they never fit properly or fall off at the first opportunity.

• Like 1

I have the hatchbag liner with flap and it's worth every penny (even if it is expensive) it fits perfectly to every corner and is secure...

I've tried cheapo liners from amazon before and they never fit properly or fall off at the first opportunity.

+1

• Like 1

I'm at work atm (until 7) but I can do one tomorrow no problem.... might even have one i took for someone else on my phone, will check later.

They are a cracking fit though!

That would be great if you could.

Thanks a lot.

My Estate has the official Dog guard and rubber boot mat installed. I also purchased a boot-liner from ebay seller titan_covers for £85, and it fits perfectly. The boot-liner comes with a flap which protects the bumper, or can be tucked under and hidden.

I needed the dog guard because my Beagle thinks that he is human and otherwise prefers to sit in the drivers-seat.

02OYDNc.jpg

Edited by Orville
  • Like 1

My Estate has the official Dog guard and rubber boot mat installed. 

I needed the dog guard because my Beagle thinks that he is human and otherwise prefers to sit in the drivers-seat.

Whats the fitting like for the dog-guard? I was under the mistaken impression it needed mounting points that didn't come as standard or something.

Whats the fitting like for the dog-guard? I was under the mistaken impression it needed mounting points that didn't come as standard or something.

My Dealer fitted it for me, but it appears two holes need drilling into the headlining to accept the mounting points.

The dog guard I purchased from my local dealer didn't require any drilling, and was an easy self-fit and made to measure for the estate.  I believe there are two types available from the dealers.  I didn't fancy any holes getting drilled in the headlining.

The mounted option is extremely solid and easy to remove/replace. You can also drop the rear seats without having to remove it. As my Dealer offered to fit it for free it was an easy option for me, otherwise I would have considered other options. I am not saying that it is the best option available as it is the only one I have used, but it has been perfect for my needs.

I also recommend the official rubber boot mat. It's great for muddy paws, football kit, and lugging tools and bags of sand/cement upon. The boot-liner does a good job of keeping dog hair and slobber off of the trim & material.

The dog guard I purchased from my local dealer didn't require any drilling, and was an easy self-fit and made to measure for the estate.  I believe there are two types available from the dealers.  I didn't fancy any holes getting drilled in the headlining.

Any more help identifying it?

Model numbers etc.?

Cheers

I was looking at getting one from superskoda but I get an error saying they can't accept payment form my country?

Anyone else managed to order recently?

Edit:

There are no options for payment or way of delivery, please contact us through HOT-LINE.

Edited by VRS230