Snetterton 300 - 20/02/17

andsoutham

I might see it then, I'm heading over there on Monday for new wishbones, pads and disks on the octy

Its in a complete state ATM, hopefully Ali's hid it under a cover and buried it in the corner lol.

I'll let you admire my brakes though....Haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Serviced the fabia and fixed the boost pipes today... Hoping to have more time on track than in a garage this time!

I though about changing the oil in mine, but then thought it would be a waste.

I might get some of it put back together though as I'm having to drive down. :peek:

I though about changing the oil in mine, but then thought it would be a waste.

I might get some of it put back together though as I'm having to drive down. :peek:

i guess with the impending engine work it would be yeah, the ;ast oil had 2 track days and nearly 8k so thought it was time to get it done

haha what sort of bits?

Pity this is the week after I've got a week off otherwise I'd have come and spectated since Snetterton's only about 10 miles from home.  Don't think my work would look to favourably on me slinging their Superb round the track anyway, not that I'd get up to much speed with a 1.6TDi!

Might see you on my way to work heading down the A11 in the morning!

• Like 1

I'm thinking of booking this too. Been round there a few times now in the Clio - it's a really good track.

I've made a list of people who have said they have booked it on this thread:

1. @andsoutham (with garage)

2. @hardcorehobbit

3. @pip_vrs

4. @BossFox (with garage)

5. @Skoda_Saint (with garage)

6. @Hyphons

7. @Outofthi5world

8. @AJ7788's Dad

Anyone else that has booked but not on the above list please add yourself. Likewise anyone with a garage that I haven't noted down above as having one please copy and edit the list.

So far there's 3 garages which should be OK if people don't mind sharing. I'll book a garage if I go but may have a mate coming with me who would be sharing.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, hardcorehobbit said:

@Hyphons, worth one of us booking a garage you think? 

Ring up MSV - tell them there's a group of 10ish going and ask for an extra garage or two. ;)

If/when I book that will be 10/11 people on the list and 4 garages. I don't mind sharing my garage space with one or two others, especially if sweets or cake are provided. :biggrin:

15 hours ago, andsoutham said:

seeing as there are so many of us with garages i might give MSVT a call and see if they can put all our garages together...

Yes, that would be a good idea. Do you want a list of our real names then?

On the positive side the Croc is finally properly fixed and ready for action. :)