The " Days, till Christmas " Part Six

Auric Goldfinger

32 minutes ago, Brijo said:

Even more festive than I thought - actually five inches on the ground, add another half inch on the car bonnet.  Still snowing, too.  

I've ordered more for you, The Yorkshire Snow we were forecasted for hasn't arrived so It's been redirected.  If you get enough you can have tomorrow off work, Bonus:nod:

53 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

I've ordered more for you, The Yorkshire Snow we were forecasted for hasn't arrived so It's been redirected.  If you get enough you can have tomorrow off work, Bonus:nod:

That's a really kind (and festive) thought, Guv.  It's probably here already - the other side of the valley, say a couple of miles as the fly crows, is up to ten inches now.  It won't affect me that much, though, as I officially retired a decade or so ago Beardy.gif.dc1ef75baaed7167f173347b5a911496.gif

52 minutes ago, Brijo said:

That's a really kind (and festive) thought, Guv.  It's probably here already - the other side of the valley, say a couple of miles as the fly crows, is up to ten inches now.  It won't affect me that much, though, as I officially retired a decade or so ago Beardy.gif.dc1ef75baaed7167f173347b5a911496.gif

Providing you have Beer and wine, stop in.  If you run out of supplies, ie:- Beer and wine, Tesco deliver.   Sorted

**  Other Suppliers are available along with other forms of Alcoholic  beverages **

PS:-   It's snowing here now  :sadsmile:

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Thanks 1

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 14:02, Auric Goldfinger said:

183 days to Christmas, sprouts are on

2 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Only one day left...................

Auric - I'm panicking...

I put mine on the same day.  They don't look too good.

Are you sure they'll be cooked in time?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Robjon said:

Auric - I'm panicking...

I put mine on the same day.  They don't look too good.

Are you sure they'll be cooked in time?

Has the granite rock dissolved in the pot yet? If not then theyre not even half done..

• Like 2