Does my car have High beam assist ?

Yes, you can do virtually all VCDS adaptations and tweaks as listed in the Sticky Thread.

I've done; LED Sidelights, AC Fan/Blower speed display on auto, heated seat setting memory, LED number plate lights, LED DRL dim on indicate, Traffic Sign Recognition, Lap timer in maxidot, Refuel quantity in maxidot. Didn't really see the point of cornering fog lights with the Bi-Xenon AFS cornering anyway, and I rarely use rear fogs, so not fussed about double. 

have you got traffic sign recognition with or without the error?

Obd11. The place you linked to was in Euros so wasn't sure if you linked to it just to show me the product.

I bought from there and paid with PayPal, they are the devs of the app. Came from Lithuania. Not sure if you can get it elsewhere

Edited by ahenners

have you got traffic sign recognition with or without the error?

With the error unfortunately, I've kinda tuned out from it now and acknowledge it without thinking. Apparently you can change the fusion settings if you have navigation which helps but I haven't tested this yet.

With the error unfortunately, I've kinda tuned out from it now and acknowledge it without thinking. Apparently you can change the fusion settings if you have navigation which helps but I haven't tested this yet.

i have navigation and tried all the settings, fusion/nav/recognition/ask next doors cat but they all report the error  - the search goes on 

i have navigation and tried all the settings, fusion/nav/recognition/ask next doors cat but they all report the error - the search goes on

Ahh thanks, I won't bother wasting my time then! :)

Ok great thanks for that. I take it it's the pro version I need.

What app is best to download from the store ?

EDIT : Found it on the site.

Edited by renton

I didn't see that.  I have checked & do have HBA, perhaps I need to activate it via the menus system, I assumed it was on by default. 

If you see that symbol on the dashboard, it means it's currently activated.

There IS a setting in the menu system under lighting, but it's obviously already selected if you can see that headlight symbol.

If it's not actually doing anything with the lights themselves, it means it's registering too much external light, or you're not going fast enough.... so I'd suggest play around with the additional settings for activation speed, and UNtick the "urban area detection" or similarly-named setting, so that it activates more readily.