Waterford mini-meet.

SkodaCB

So as the title suggests, and from feedback from some users along with new members who have joined would people be up for it. 

Edited by SkodaCB
  • Like 2

Yep, if there are a few around and interested it would be good alright!  There should be a few alright when you take in surrounding areas.  I see plenty on the roads between Waterford and Clonmel for example.

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 19:16, SkodaCB said:

So as the title suggests, and from feedback from some users along with new members who have joined would people be up for it. 

I was actually parked beside you this evening.  Took your advice on where to park and as I drove over that way I spotted yours so had to have a look.  Its a gorgeous machine!!  I see why you park it there now, good thinking :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mac11irl said:

So...what your saying is, 

You two already had the mini meet? :cool:

Ha, ha not quite but close!!.  Just happened to be parking in the same carpark.  I'm fed up parking beside people who think cars are there simply to bounce their trolleys off so headed to a quieter part and spotted the shiny new vRS sitting there!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Superb170 said:

No, wasn't me.  In Waterford all day.  Was it lava blue?

I believe that yea it was. Twas getting dusky and the little guy toddling along on his reigns was a minor distraction, but it was definitely a dark blue..  very similar to your profile pic :)  really thought i had ya!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mac11irl said:

I believe that yea it was. Twas getting dusky and the little guy toddling along on his reigns was a minor distraction, but it was definitely a dark blue..  very similar to your profile pic :)  really thought i had ya!!

Maybe next time!  The colour does change a lot, navy on a cloudy day, dark blue in the evening and the green comes through in sunlight!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...