What goodies have you bought for your Superb III?

13 minutes ago, flogdnaloop said:

What colour did you go for micloi??

Went for the black ones. They said they will have beige in the future but I prefer the contrast of the black ones with my beige seats. 

1 hour ago, micloi said:

If you have black seats then grey would be a good match. 

Yeh have black leather seats so think it will look cool.

cheers for sharing the link bud.

going to order them :-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markmuddimer said:

That's all the bulbs done as I don't want to change the fog lights as I want them to dim as designed.

Ditto!  Fitted LED rear indicators this a'noon.   Much crisper light and actually look like a square flash now, thanks to the 'gems' in the rear light cluster.  

I fitted LED CREE fogs last week and they are much nicer in terms of operation (as a cornering light) and aesthetics.  As I've found with LED's, they'll probs be useless in the fog though. 

3 hours ago, markmuddimer said:

That's all the bulbs done as I don't want to change the fog lights as I want them to dim as designed.

Why will led h8 bulbs not dim or work on the corning lights ? 

Has anyone with a halogen headlight car replaced the front indicators with led bulbs as well as the rears? I've got 1 pair of Ali Express led bulbs for the rear (but not yet fitted), and just realised the fronts would probably want doing too.

Edited by Mon55
Oops... Wrong thread!

• 1 month later...
On 20/02/2017 at 20:22, markmuddimer said:

Well I received my leather key fob zipper case today from Bulgaria (ebay). I must admit I am very pleased with it and hopefully will bring an end to accidental boot opening episodes. I do believe its proper leather too; smelling rather nice (I am not sat here sniffing it honest). I can forgive the fact the skoda logo is out of date as it appears to be good quality.

Here are a couple of pics:

e0649281-4740-4222-bbce-13e675aa2c2d_zps

235cb69d-2338-43bb-ae8e-31681717ed88_zps

Just waiting on interior bulbs now and need to re-order a boot linerafter being messed about with my last order on ebay (I am after a rezaw one if anyone knows of a reliable UK stockist).

Thanks all

I wonder if an L&k kessy key will fit in that?

4 hours ago, philpix said:

Yes 

IMG_1827.JPG

Is that the same key fob you get on all Kessy models or just L&K? Could you post some more pics. I've ordered DEL Exec and spec'd kessy and wondering what fob I'll get.  Does it have a flip out key?

42 minutes ago, AandOsDad said:

Is that the same key fob you get on all Kessy models or just L&K? Could you post some more pics. I've ordered DEL Exec and spec'd kessy and wondering what fob I'll get.  Does it have a flip out key?

Think it's just L&k. It only has a pull out emergency key.