Bickerton Skoda Sheffield - VIP event

mattshaw

Now then,

I got an invitation to a VIP event being held at Bickerton Skoda in Sheffield later this month. I suspect other Skoda dealers around the country will hold similar events. I just wondered if you have been to one, and was it worth while? I am looking to change my car this year, but probably not until September when it comes to three years into the PCP arrangement (3.5 yr deal). The flyer does say I can pre-order a car at the event for purchase later in the year and still take advantage of the offers available.

I could just book a place and go down for a nosey. I just wondered what I might expect to find in terms of 'VIP' deals and offers?

Any thoughts?

thanks

matt

Brought my current Octavia at a VIP event at Westover in September, the deals were essentially the current Skoda deals at the time, plus the added incentive of 2 free services. We did our research and knew what we wanted as a trade in and got what we wanted, so it worked for us. It must be a national campaign as we had an invite today for another event, we have 2 cars and maybe looking later this year. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

@mattshaw it depends. I've been to a few and never seen anything that blew me away.

Don't forget you can get a PCP/Cash price on base models via the https://cars.briskoda.net service, at least to compare, see if the 'free bun' is worth it. This of course is only handy at the moment if you're looking at new. I'm working on nearly new ;)

• Like 1