GM negotiating sale of Europe operation to PSA

vrskeith

lol-lol, Thats life! 

Britain grinds to a halt next year.  Not!

If another new car never enters Britian there are millions sitting for sale at Dealerships all around the country that will keep Britain moving for a decade or more.

Probably the greatest amount Pre-reg or nearly new at Vauxhall Dealerships. 

So it will be all change from March 2019 in the UK, or maybe not, will cars have to last longer, will Nissan build Renault & Dacia in the UK or will imported Dacia cost more unless built from steel mined in the UK and parts produced here, or batteries for electric cars built from minerals like cobalt mined in the UK and charged with power produced from British Generated power from Gas / Oil and renewables.

Other wise there will be just as many imports as now, Brexit will happen and customs will be having to clear things.

Edited by Offski

I had a couple of Astra's in the noughties. An 89 and a 97. I didn't have any bother with them really but they were as dull as ditchwater.

Vx cars just don't have anything to make you choose them over another brand. Plus they seems to breakdown a lot judging on what I see at the side of the road.

• Like 1

I have had loads of Pugs, loved all my 405's and 406's, and had a 309 for years, brilliant cars all, about 9  in total-nice drive and very reliable, comfy and economical; diesels of course

Edited by newtooctavia
  • Like 1