Is this too much?

sww

How much does the offer WBAC make if you put the details into there, and what are others asking for these not greatly in demand cars due to the annual VED

& poor fuel economy.

Nice low miles car if it is what you want or need as long as there are no big bills coming up for servicing, maintenance etc.

(check how the windscreen looks and if it might need replacing, low miles but still wear and tear / tiny chips over the 6 years )

Is full service history 5 Main Dealer Services at Fixed Servicing Intervals? Or was it Variable Servicing.

Are the Spark Plugs Changed yet, the Brake Fluid changed once already at least?

When is the Gear Box & Haldex Servicing due? Another 9,000 miles / 12 months.

Edited by Offski

Yes, it is my car. All servicing is up to date by skoda dealer and nothing needs done.

I ask as i have had a lot of interest (phone and email) but everyone so far want lots £££ off.

I was hoping to get a good price as the car is in such good condition.

Thanks for your replys though:)

5 minutes ago, Gizmo68 said:

Just a thought, why not add another £12 to the price and join Freedom to advertise it properly here rather than trying to do it via the back door?

Sorry, not trying to advertise just wanted to know if this is what to expect selling privetly or if I had made a mistake with the asking price.

Oh, i have not been on this site for a long time - could you provide a link to Freedom and i will have a look what it is? Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Gizmo68 said:

Here you go:

Freedom

Trouble is with selling a car everyone wants a bargain, a 3.6 V6 will also not be very desirable to many due to the running costs.

I have also sold my last 2 Superb’s on here.

Will have a look, thanks.