Big favour needed

kit

Afternoon all :)

I'm looking a big favour from some of our UK chums.  Would anyone be willing next time they go shopping to have a wee look for some "look what we found" boil in the bag meals for me? I'm looking for about 5 each of the Chicken Tikka and the chilli con carne and be willing to post them to me in Ireland? There will be some beer tokens on top of the cost and postage for you :)

I think the best place at the mo to find them is of all places Poundland then Morrisons, Waitrose and Sainsbury. They go for about £1:30 a bag.

Bit of a long shot but I cant buy them here in Ireland or in Northern Ireland and they are great for nights out wild camping or weekend car camping

Cheers

Kit :)

<div class="global-site-notice noscript"> <div class="notice-inner"> <p> <strong>JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.</strong><br /> You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. </p> </div> </div>

Thats pretty random, even for a Dub :D;) 

Surely theres an equivilent available here? Or via the inter web? If one can buy goat meat delivered online, id say someone is supplying dinners in a bag, ration style?

49 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

Are there definitely none up my way? 

Not as far as I know, I think they were mainly in Waitrose Asda and Morrisons which I think NI are lacking in.

May be able to help here. Local Waitrose doesn't have the 'flavours' you list, but I'm pretty sure my local Budgen shop sells a good selection, and it's barely out of my way on the trip home. Will pop in tonight and see.

2 minutes ago, Aspman said:

Sure I've seen them in Aldi a couple of times.

I had a look on Amazon but they're £3+ a bag :o

+, + delivery lol 

48 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

Asda is all over NI, they refuse to stock salt and vinegar hula hoops though!!!!! :( 

Ohhh that's the jail!...Just like no salt and vinegar square crisps down here!! :(

44 minutes ago, Wino said:

May be able to help here. Local Waitrose doesn't have the 'flavours' you list, but I'm pretty sure my local Budgen shop sells a good selection, and it's barely out of my way on the trip home. Will pop in tonight and see.

That would be great thanks, i've just signed up to some wholesale company in the UK but they have to vet me first before I can order!! 

30 minutes ago, Aspman said:

Sure I've seen them in Aldi a couple of times.

I had a look on Amazon but they're £3+ a bag :o

Spotted those and decided that would be a big NO

Just now, kit said:

Ohhh that's the jail!...Just like no salt and vinegar square crisps down here!! :(

That would be great thanks, i've just signed up to some wholesale company in the UK but they have to vet me first before I can order!! 

Spotted those and decided that would be a big NO

Apparently Poundland have them in a good bit :)

1 minute ago, kit said:

Apparently Poundland have them in a good bit :)

I'm going into town shortly and will try asda and poundland (poundland had my hula hoops once so I cleared them out :biggrin:, but never since). 

2 minutes ago, kit said:

Stop teasing me Fubar :tongueout:

Tried pound stretchers as a wild card option there but no cigar sorry.

And home! Weather is boggin friggin sawdust everywhere from where fallen trees have been cut up on the roads lol I had to go a different way to avoid this beauty my mate sent me pre-warning of lol Got some of those meatball ones to try since they seem to be some sort of holy grail of brands and I like meatballs :D

16976644_10154404986431903_1615057555_n.jpg

Edited by FUBAR

Just now, kit said:

ooouch...but you appear to have a upside down teddy stuck on your dash!!! :(

Hell no my dash is OCD clean, did notice that thought it looked like a wee T-Rex or something? 

7 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

Hell no my dash is OCD clean, did notice that thought it looked like a wee T-Rex or something? 

It looks something alright...like from hammer house of horror photo...run away!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wino said:

Both flavours available at my local Budgens, but 2.99 for the chili and 3.49 for the tikka. Thought you might not thank me for buying lots at those prices?

Thanks for not getting them.... not at that price!! :(

Think they have them in the Poundland in Newry and as heading up that way next week I'll drop in and get some. 

Thanks everyone for the offers to get them.... great bunch of folk on here :)

Cheets

kit :)

• Like 2