Its been a long time

Jon_woo

10 hours ago, Ryeman said:

Pardon my ignorance but is the Leon a Golf in disguise?.

Made near Barcelona Spain hence usually a few percent cheaper than Wolfsburg golf.  VW likely to increase SEAT massively as cheaper and selling Germany stuff becomes increasingly costly post BREXIT and other EU & world trade issues.

14 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

Yes

We used to get the Seat but they didn't hang around long.......probably squeezed by both the Japanese/Korean and VW's .

You have to earn your stripes in Australia with so much brand competition, plus I don't think VAG were all that committed 

10 hours ago, Ryeman said:

It's another MQB car, same as the Octavia and Golf, though very close to the VW in size.
There's a three door SC, 5 door and the ST estate version.
They have the usual choice of engines shared with the other two, but the fast Cupra versions have 300bhp so a bit more power than Skoda are allowed.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Brian69 said:

FR? If I've read the badge correctly.

Thanks.

I couldn't quite see that due to the resolution of the photos and the twin exhausts were throwing me too as I didn't think they were standard on that model?

12 hours ago, Ryeman said:

Think I see a design influence from your Pug 2008 lol.

13 minutes ago, vrskeith said:

Think I see a design influence from your Pug 2008 lol.

We will probably consolidate to a 3008 sometime in the year.

We don't need two now and it's a tad scrummy.......petrol or diesel......it's a hard life:biggrin: 

Its the leon fr 2.0 diesel with 184bhp. However its gots tones of optional extras including the styling kit, hense the front and rear bumpers, skirts and exhausts. Its pretty much a golf/A3 but its cheaper brother. All i plan to do is map it

• Like 2