Octavia VRS diesel auto

Newson

Hi Everyone

Looking for some advice/knowledge.

I currently drive a Fabia Monte Carlo Tech which i love however I have been given a car allowance by my company so looking for somehting a bit bigger/corporate for seeing clients etc and I think an Octavia VRS deisel auto is the way to go.

I keep looking online at the approved used site and for my budget im probably looking at around a 2014 to 2015 plate (priced between 15k and 18K) however ones with Sat Nav are few and far between. I undertsand at this age of car sat Nav was an added extra, can anyone tell me how many cars had it fitted?

I do need a Sat Nav for work purposes so would like it but am i going to be waiting forever and a year for one to come up for sale on a 14 or 15 plate with sat nav fitted?

Or as a plan B would this age of car have the smart link fitted (can use Sat Nav from my phone) or how much would it cost to have Sat Nav put in afterwards? is that possible?

Any help much appreciated!

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mark. Are you still looking for one or have you managed to find one? I have a 14plate and as it didn’t have Sat Nav I bought a Tom Tom which lives in the glove box. If someone decides to steal it it is cheaper than replacing the factory one and it’s easier to see being higher.